High-ranking staff refusing to include all factors

GolTAW

[HEADING=2]Staff Report Template[/HEADING]

I apologize for any werid bolded sections, the forums isn't allowing me to unbold it :p

Your in game name: GolTAW

Time of incident: Around 7:30PM NZT to 8PM

Staff member(s) you are reporting: Tuppy, Pharam and Garry Newman

Details of the incident:

I know this may fail, but I want to make this post to put in place what happened and why I feel like the staff involved were unfair in how they handled it. I am not trying to report them to incriminate them, I just believe they handled the situation poorly without taking into account everything I said and actually provided to them.

I was contacted by Pharam (Fig 1) to speak to him and Tuppy about a "Pyro Gaminger situation". I was afk at the time so I could not join the vc but when I got back I messaged saying I am available. Turns out it was a staff report, but I cannot see staff reports but I obviously attended.

I was dragged into the VC and Garry Newman was also there even thought he wasn't mentioned. Not a major issue I continued the meeting.

They showed me a staff report that was made against me and we discussed it. I provided that anything I said wasn't meant to be harsh it's because they took it the wrong way and they agreed. I explained that what I wrote into the chat was nothing to be harsh, I wrote that it was his fault becuase that was just the truth that I came to at the time. I can admit that the "Think Harder" may of sounded harsh, but this was me just trying to say think more clearly next time but in a nice way. Because this was typed, obviously this can be taken either way which I repeatedly tried to point out during the meeting. They put this under "Bad behavior to the player base", but they did NOT mention any other incidents, just this one which I questioned them about I believe to no avail. There was video evidence, but Pharam could not screenshare it due to his internet.

But this is the main part which is why I made this "Report"

Then they suddenly bring in something else which was NOT said to me prior to the meeting, which was an ACCUSATION to me leaking the new map.

They never provided a screenshot or anything, but Glitch sent them a screenshot of a Conversation between himself and ZomZie about me leaking the staff chat into the management chat (I know because they told me directly)

This is what they told me, without actually sending me the screenshot:

ZomZie: Leak me the new map

Glitch: no

ZomZie: :Skull emojie:

Glitch: TAW Shouldn't be leaking staff chat

ZomZie: I don't care, I just want to see the new map.

Where in this does it say I leaked it? Glitch made an accusation that I leaked it and zomzie never said I did. He said "I don't care" which could imply I did but he doesnt care, OR he doesn't care about staff links and he may of thought the "Leaking staff chat" was me when I let slip of the quota which was not directly.

When this was brought up, I sent a message to ZomZie asking if this is true. This was the response:

TAW: When Did

TAW: I ever leak you the new map

ZomZie: What?

TAW: When did I leak the new map to you

TAW: Because I am getting into shit for it

ZomZie: Tf?????

TAW: You told glitch

TAW: Show me new map

TAW: He said no

TAW: He said I(I as in me, TAW) shouldn't be leaking staff chat

TAW: You (You as in ZomZie) said I dont care I just wanna see new map

ZomZie: What cunt?

After this, I said to bring ZomZie into the call but they refused with Tuppy (I think) saying he didn't feel like he needed to talk to ZomZie or something along those lines.

I said to them clearly that I think it's good so we can find out what happened, even me saying that I wanted to talk to Glitch about it because

This went in circles with them accusing me of leaking the map and COMPLETELY ignoring the fact that I sent TUPPY a screenshot which clearly states ZomZie was completely confused on what they were on about.

I criticized them saying that I feel like they did not investigate this and are just accusing me because of my very minor history in TAU (Which was over an entire year ago PLUS what TAU told them was completely false which I explained but they did not care).

Around this point, Pyro was brought into the VC. He explained his side, stateing that he was in a PD raid (He did not mention this in a sit, he was including alot more detail when speaking to the staff than he gave me during the sit).

Tuppy responds saying they did infact investigate and was not a "5 minute thing" but no clear evidence was shown and he refused to elaborate on what the investigation was. If it was investigated, shouldn't I be shown the evidence on what was found to accuse me as such? I was just told that Glitch sent a message and that was it, even after me showing them evidence it was false, but Garry shut down the meeting saying it's gone on long enough.

After that, they told me I was demoted due to leaking staff chat (Which was a strike the first time which was already resolved in a separate group chat, one where most people were being immature during it with Terra and Tuppy being the only mature ones about it), and my behavior to other players even though I explained what I was meaning and said to them I am happy to use my mic more often if players are thinking about that.

Also, if they said "Players have been thinking I am rude", why wasn't this brought to my attention until now? This is the first time and I said to them clearly and was happy to explain and use my microphone so that EVERYONE can understand how I actually talk to players. Even Tuppy himself says that he can be a dog to people (I didn't really catch this part clearly, but he 100% admitted that he can be but I don't think he doesn't it directly).

Finally, after being demoted I contacted Terra about it. Terra actually send me what glitch sent (Fig 3), which shows a major issue:

Staff never said ANYTHING about what Glitch said after "no". This can be taken out of context because he knows how I accidently leaked the quota to ZomZie, NOBODY said that I leaked the map. This is what I am confused about, nowhere does it say I leaked it but the staff in the meeting insisted it was me. Again, the staff in the meeting didn't show me this, they just repeated what glitch said but clearly he said something different thanks to Terra for actually sending me the evidence.

Any evidence (If Any):

Fig 1:

1669275611708.png.38e6ce7d6e9da548cba7d50c8cd6e350.png

Fig 2:

1669275632552.png.ee9a7125e36685a99257346083719d57.png

Fig 3:

1669275726641.png.8d1ccd0d803e1005a312222cc0edcb6e.png

1669275733091.png.b309bfbefaac378f6e53109302d1b788.png

The evidence provided in Pryos report:

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/JBzpgPmp3Gw5v/d1337wuixOSv?invite=cr-MSxLNEosMTQwOTQ4MjYwLA

The report:

https://forums.orbitalservers.gg/threads/goltaw-staff-complaint-maybe.2542/

fig1.png.f2b3960ace2d3b83fc5af95304754bc9.png

Update:

I realsie there may of been another situation on myself mentioning stuff about "Shutting down ego players".

This was said to James and I think Ruby (I cannot remember the second staff). This was said in the sit room where no players wer at at the time.

What I meant here was that there was certain players making tickets and then being rude to the players and staff. What I was reffering to is that I do not take bullshit from these kind of players because they are not getting their own way, with one of said players saying "They are letting retards into the staff team".

I also tried asking Tuppy for the evidence of what glitch said after the meeting but he has not responded yet.

Hi TAW,

Thanks for your report and making your staff demotion public!

I'd firstly like to address the reasoning behind your demotion.

You were demoted for leaking staff information and having a rude attitude towards our members, I won't discuss what was leaked nor what was said to these people publicly to help protect your integrity. The way that you've conducted yourself over your helper period has shown that you are not currently fit for staff on Orbital.

You claim that I didn't look at other information.

During the demotion, I brought in a witness to the sit, who made a staff report on you, and asked for his side of the story. I also messaged TAU's staff to ask how you behaved on their server along with receiving numerous screen shots from other people.

You sent me all the information that you've posted here and it was all looked at and considered, unfortunately, the evidence you gave doesn't surpass the drama and severity of what's been happening, especially during your helper "trail" period.

Considering the previous issue with leaking information, it was very vague on who leaked what, it seemed that the same few people kept popping up. ZomZie is very clearly a good friend of yours and you've leaked staff information to him previously, it's not a farfetched idea that you've leaked more information to him after being striked.

I have some screen shots which are shown below clearly showing Glitch (one of our server owners) calling out TAW for leaking a photo posted 2 minutes ago in staff chat (Which was a photo of the map update). You can clearly see that Glitch said "Taw shouldnt be leaking Infomation!" and ZomZie said "I know I don't care, when's the map coming out!"

This is one small case in serval, if you'd like me to continue and explain my reasoning further for this demotion, please let me know!

End of the day TAW - you've fucked up multiple times and you've only been staff for like 5 days - in the eyes of the staff team, you are not fit for the role at the moment.

Thanks

Evidence:

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/JBzpgPmp3Gw5v/d1337wuixOSv?invite=cr-MSxLNEosMTQwOTQ4MjYwLA

1669277872176.thumb.png.fa5d167d1fd5b83b4f00365864de9642.png1669277741669.png.0e2ac933d72b79a9a7953b735d562f56.png

1669278023188.png.c829c14e3894ff495acf10c26e940455.png

1669278083869.png.e25761c90f0cd23586e0393d592bc10a.png

1669278176642.png.33c7be88d09131ce5810263e418149e2.png

1669277987978.png.0fb803b9618316666a30c2d9b44ff0d6.png

Edited by Tuppy

Hi TAW,

Thanks for your report!

I'd firstly like to address the reasoning behind your demotion.

You were demoted for leaking staff information and having a rude attitude towards our members, I won't discuss what was leaked nor what was said to these people publicly to help protect your integrity. The way that you've conducted yourself over your helper period has shown that you are not currently fit for staff on Orbital.

You claim that I didn't look at other information.

During the demotion, I brought in a witness to the sit, who made a staff report on you, and asked for his side of the story. I also messaged TAU's staff to ask how you behaved on their server along with receiving numerous screen shots from other people.

You sent me all the information that you've posted here and it was all looked at and considered, unfortunately, the evidence you gave doesn't surpass the drama and severity of what's been happening, especially during your helper "trail" period.

Considering the previous issue with leaking information, it was very vague on who leaked what, it seemed that the same few people kept popping up. ZomZie is very clearly a good friend of yours and you've leaked staff information to him previously, it's not a farfetched idea that you've leaked more information to him after being striked.

I have some screen shots which are shown below clearly showing Glitch (one of our server owners) calling out TAW for leaking a photo posted 2 minutes ago in staff chat (Which was a photo of the map update). You can clearly see that Glitch said "Taw shouldnt be leaking Infomation!" and ZomZie said "I know I don't care, when's the map coming out!"

This is one small case in serval, if you'd like me to continue and explain my reasoning for this demotion, please let me know!

Thanks

Hello Tuppy,

Appreciate the response.

I'll happily say what I said publicly. Besides, the report is made public so the whole "Protecting your intregirty" doesnt really apply anymore since they can see the entire situation.

I said:

"Dude.

Think Better".

This was me explaining to pyro that he needed to think the situation more clearly, but since I was typing I wanted to get it plain and simple without sounding rude. I had no intention that I was being rude to him, which I REPEATDLY tried to say to you three during the meeting.

"You warned someone then ran at them with a knife

Your fault."

This is me saying that I believed they were at fault because after the user warned the player, they proceeded to run at them with the knife. I now know that my judgement was incorrect. Still, I was pointing out that they were at fault. Again, text can be taken differently, and if I was using my mic they would know I was NOT being rude. My fault for not using a mic, but it seems you guys weren't listening when I explained this that I had no intention of being rude.

This is the problem I am seeing. Everyone is saying I directly leaked staff stuff to ZomZie.

I have said this so many times to many staff who bring it up:

I Did Not Leak It Directly To Him. I said it to James when his game crashed. This is what I said in the group chat, which I am happy for you to bring up:

James game crashed

I asked why

He said he has Garrys Mod open

I said oh because of the staff quota

I never said "time quota", I just said quota. That was it. That was literally the entire conversation and we moved on. I mentioned this as this may of been an explanation when the management team was interrogating me and ZomZie about it and it was getting no where to try and help them understand. It's CLEARLY not me intentionally leaking stuff to ZomZie because he is my friend. AGAIN, he said I never leaked anything to him, but you were ignoring that when I sent you the screenshot.

ZomZie was in the call, he said nothing about it. That was it. Please refer to the group chat over the whole situation which I am no longer in. I wasn't intentionally trying to leak him directly, it was more of a casual thing to say.

Now the whole report from TAU:

I clearly stated to you (and I said in my report but I have to repeat here) that what TAU mangmenet said was false. The only thing that was true was me telling a user not to donate for a few days because I saw a screenshot of the owner saying he is shutting down the server, which then quickly got actioned on as chat logs are logged into discord. I said this very clearly to you in the meeting.

You mentioned there is alot more screenshots. Why did you not show me? If you have many screenshots from TAU (you never mentioned this during the meeting), why wasn't I shown if it's evidence against me? This makes no sense.

When I mentioned you didn't look at the evidence, I am referring to the leaking situation, not the player report. This is completely separated.

There is nothing that incriminates me that I leaked the new map to ZomZie. He confirmed I didn't, I am pretty sure I wasn't even online at the timestamp you provided.

Again, the screenshots you provided make it seemed I leaked stuff, when I did not. Their claims of not announcing updates is not true

This is their staff managers response to me:

1669278902188.thumb.png.b59e841c6fed6154e8afb971d2530910.png

I'll now go through your additional screenshots and explain each one:

[ATTACH=full]4325[/ATTACH]

Your responses to the TAU management is very odd, making me out for pretending to be stupid by saying I "forgot".

Again, all this happened a full year ago. I was never banned from TAU. Porky LEGIT says this in his reply, stating he cannot remember exactly what happened "Pretty sure he got banned or somthing". I left the server becuase I got bored since I was not staff anymore. Said this to you in the group chat and in the meeting.

I'll also mention how you were replying. Why am I being accused of being rude to some players, when your replies such as "Do you want him back", even though I have fought hard to prove that I have not intentionally tried to do anything harm are here?

TAU management never showed me evidence of me leaking their staff chat. It's their word against mine. The whole thing is over me being rude to players which I am trying to explain it's a mis-understanding, but you are right there doing the same thing to me. I have barely any issue, just annoying that I was in trouble for apprantly being rude when you did it here. This was obviously happened before we had our meeting, so i had no chance to explain my side of the story, so that is just odd.

[ATTACH=full]4324[/ATTACH]

Again as I stated above, ZomZie could be referring to the incident about where I let it slip when it wasn't meant for him. Remember, I suggested brining ZomZie into the meeting so he can clarify, but you all refused, even though i asked MULTIPLE times. Everyone is saying ZomZie is my friend so I leak staff stuff to him. It's entirely false, I did not leak it to him directly. Once again, he even said it that I wasnt, but you did not bring him into the meeting and went beyond it.

I feel like if you did, this could clear me up for alot of things, but you didn't. He would of said that I wasn't leaking, and since theres no proof I have leaked anything, why was I the one being blamed?

[ATTACH=full]4327[/ATTACH]

Already said this was meant to be a joke way because he mentioned "Defo not a sus civ". This was intended to be a joke and not harm anyone. I apologize if anyone thought so otherwise, including to pyro gaminger.

[ATTACH=full]4328[/ATTACH]

This is just too obvious as a joke. How is this me being rude? I was making a playful joke over my strike. Pharam and I know eachother and we banter around alot, this is just seriously out of context. He was apart of the group chat too which is why I said this. Nothing me being rude intentionlly.

[ATTACH=full]4329[/ATTACH]

This is what I refer to and I stand by this.

I respect the players of orbital, but the players that I refer to in this screenshot were players who are extremely toxic (even other staff do not like them and mention similar things in voice chat). I only get pointed out because I use text over voice chat.

The players mentioned above are known to get angry and very rude to players and staff when they don't get their own way in the admin sit. As I said above, one of them said "They are letting retards into the staff team". I said this to james and another staff ALONE, not with any players around. Their tickets are legit toxic in them, there's only about 3-4 players I was referring to here, again context mattered which I already explained to Terra, so I am not sure why this was brought up but now you know. I have not done a ticket with these players but I was nearby when the comments were made.

All though the ticket may show me doing a ticket with ebon, this was not directed towards Ebon.

You provided alot of screenshots which I thank you so I can understand, but none of this was brought to me earlier because I know for a fact these happened a few days apart. I think it's unfair that if there was a problem it wasn't actioned on quicker so i could corrected it by using a microphone to show I was not being rude, but you waited until now then put everything at once.

No communication over it, this is why I am confused.

I know I may sound a little upset and to be honest I am a little. I am just trying to put it out that I have not intended to be rude to any players and offered to use my microphone to prove that, as well as give you very good evidence that I was not the one leaking staff material.

Edited by GolTAW

TAW,

I'm going to keep this simple;

You were demoted because you've been known to leak things, you've done it previously and you did it on our server.

You've been rude towards players and staff and you've only been staff for like 5 days.

You did this on TAU, you were demoted and then you made these big complaints.

I'm not going to go back and forth over everything, in the end, you are on a TRIAL period and your trial period wasn't successful.

I did mention that you can reapply in a month since you were only on a trial period.

Thanks

• Like 1

TAW,

I'm going to keep this simple;

You were demoted because you've been known to leak things, you've done it previously and you did it on our server.

You've been rude towards players and staff and you've only been staff for like 5 days.

You did this on TAU, you were demoted and then you made these big complaints.

I'm not going to go back and forth over everything, in the end, you are on a TRIAL period and your trial period wasn't successful.

I did mention that you can reapply in a month since you were only on a trial period.

Thanks

Tuppy, have you read my response? I explained everything one by one but you are just looking past it.

TAU has no evidence I was leaking shit. Orbital has no evidence I was leaking stuff. I am not leaking staff things to the public. I have provided plenty of evidence to prove this.

My "rudeness" is screenshots taken completely out of context. Staff shit talk eachother in staff chat all the time.

Also I note you edited your original response to a more sassy/snarky. "and making your demotion public!". That wasnt there when you first posted it.

If this goes public, thats fine. I was just attempting to show my side more clearly.

Tuppy, have you read my response? I explained everything one by one but you are just looking past it.

TAU has no evidence I was leaking shit. Orbital has no evidence I was leaking stuff. I am not leaking staff things to the public. I have provided plenty of evidence to prove this.

My "rudeness" is screenshots taken completely out of context. Staff shit talk eachother in staff chat all the time.

Also I note you edited your original response to a more sassy/snarky. "and making your demotion public!". That wasnt there when you first posted it.

If this goes public, thats fine. I was just attempting to show my side more clearly.

TAW,

I am not going in circles here.

We have evidence of you leaking things, I understand that you dislike the evidence but it's evidence non the less. We also have clear proof of you being rude towards players.

I understand that you may think I'm "looking past" you posts, when in reality, it's being fully considered and my responses are simply not what you want to hear.

Thanks

TAW,

I am not going in circles here.

We have evidence of you leaking things, I understand that you dislike the evidence but it's evidence non the less.

Because the evidence of glithc and zomzies chat is not true. You need to talk to ZomZie and he will literally confirm I did not leak anything to him, and the conversation has context. But you are not doing this even though it will prove I did not leak anything.

We also have clear proof of you being rude towards players.

You said during our meeting that text can be interepereted in different ways and agreed to it. This is the case here.

Thank you for responding though.

Hello, please allow me to intervene in this situation as an impartial party. I think I can contribute to the resolution of this issue as someone who has read the entirety of this report and has not received any outside information. I don't understand your goals for this from what I've read in your report. In conclusion, it appears that you desire explanation since you believe that you were demoted from the staff team for unexplained reasons.

On November 5, 2022, you submitted an application to become a staff member on our sever in order to support the community. On November 14, 2022, you were approved into the staff team. There is a question that reads, “Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?” inside the staff application template. You’re then asked, “Do you agree to follow the staff expectations once given?” After responding, “I agree i will be demoted/stripped if i misuse my powers” and you also added, “I agree to follow the staff expectations when given to me” Every staff application asks these questions because these are fundamentals that every employee should be aware of. The screen shots that Tuppy gave me show how you agreed to these questions and then disobeyed them. The most interesting part that drew my attention was when you said, "Bro i haven't read the staff punishment guidelines yet" This is a blatant indication that you are unaware of our discipline policies and have been behaving however you see appropriate.Which brings me back to one of the prerequisite questions, which asks if you're willing to adhere to the standards set by the staff and to which you have already agreed. One of the simplest tasks you were asked to abide you failed to follow.

Next, you're required to read over two things during staff member training, which is one of the first things you're asked to do. The first is Staff expectations and the second is the staff punishment guidelines, to which you choose to openly state you didn’t follow. Which brings me to the following point that is stated in the staff expectations which is “Do not spread staff related information publicly without permission” which is a fairly important point that every staff member is made aware of. This is one of the key reasons you were removed from the staff team.

It has been brought to my attention that you have leaked information that was only made public to the staff team on a need to know biases to the public. This is a key valuation of what is expected from you as any these information should only be made aware to staff members as it does not concern the public awareness. To which you have been striked and spoken to about it under most circumstances for any long serving staff member however there are two things that are of key note in this situation. 1. You were on your helper period and you broke this rule 2. We have recently gotten in contact with the management team over at TAU and they have informed us as to why they have also removed you from their staff team and that was because you leaked information to the public back then. You clearly don’t know when to keep your mouth closed and that is evident as to why I am here now informing you as to why you have been removed from the staff team. When questioned why you were removed you simply played dumb and denied knowing why you were removed. Which shows to me that not only do you not know how to keep your mouth shut but you’re also a liar at that.

There are two things that I will not tolerate on this staff team and that is dishonest members and staff members being rude and disrespectful towards members of the public. You have demonstrated no noteworthy aspect as to why we should allow you on the team but you also leaked information and played dumb about it. At least have the integrity to say you did it and then I would at least respect that about you. Your behavior towards the community and dishonesty is appalling. You were lucky enough to even be given the chance to join the staff team in the first place where if I was staff manager I would have never have accepted you into the first place.

You agreed that any misuse of any power would be stripped from you if misused and you also agreed to follow staff expectations to which you have failed to meet both requirements. Which leads me up to why your report is being denied. Not only have you wasted your time but you have wasted my time and everyone else involved. You have shown zero maturity in accepting these punishment and instead choose to make it public for the whole forums to see instead of walking out with what little honour you have.

Regards, Combat Wombat

Denied

• Like 1