Discord User#: Chidz#4742

Your in-game name: Paul Lahoud

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

GarrysMod4_11_20217_37_47PM(2).thumb.png.c9c3b1368920736af2b81a90ceea0ccd.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

GarrysMod4_11_20217_39_32PM(3).thumb.png.300bf9c7c0ce0008497d9d89a46b4d82.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

As seen above

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

I have started playing on orbital servers a little over a month and a half ago, and in that time period i have become a well known user of darkrp, i have had 1 warning in my entirety of Darkrp, and since then i have been very careful as to not break the rules again, i am a decent teacher when it comes to basing, printers, mining and rules in general. I am a mature person overall, but i am no stranger to having a laugh with the members of darkrp. Many new players come up to me asking me questions about specific rules and about the do's and dont's of the server, and getting trusted will only enhance my ability to help those in need. I have been active on the discord servers since i have started playing, participating in multiple events advertised on the discord, getting promoted multiple times and have had a fair few discussions on the discord.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

I have a great knowledge of this servers rules & regulations, with this trusted rank it will give me the necessary rank in order for me to help out individuals in need of help and keep out the ones that are trying to ruin the server for the rest of us. I am dedicated to the community and have a great amount of patience to those in need of help.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines? Yes

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: Yes I agree

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank? I agree

• Like 1

Hey Paul,

Your application is well written, I have seen you active in the server and also 1 warn with 1W+ game time is really good. The only negatives I can pull from this is to be a bit more active on the forums, other then that I truly think you deserve the trusted rank so you have my +1 . Good luck with your app mate!

Hey mate,

Your game time of 1 week and 2 days with only one warn from a month ago demonstrates that you've learned from your mistakes, this is great. Also, your application is pretty decent, it covered all the necessary points, could've been a little longer but overall very nice and cohesive. Personally, I've seen you around in-game and all my interactions with you have been positive, I think you're mature enough for this rank and definitely know you'll use it to give back to the community.

It's a +1 from me.

+1 Great guy, good member of the community with few warns for your playtime . Your application is well written and it looks like you gave it more thought than most people do. The experiences I've had with you on the server are positive and I think you really deserve the rank
  • Like 1

+1, Have 1 warn for 1 week of playtime very good , You really do well in roleplay stuff, My experiences with you are all positive, ,you're very active in the server because i see you online very often in the server, this application is very well written, you definitely deserves this rank :)(y)

Hey Paul.

To start with the good things. You're active throughout the the gmod server, discord and forums. You can be mature when needed and you are not mingey. You have 1W and only 1 warn which is absolutely amazing. Your application is extremely well written. You're well known throughout the community. You have an amazing knowledge of the rules. I can't say anything bad. It's obvious it's gonna be a +1 today.

Good luck with the app.

+1

It's one of those applications where i don't have good reasoning to why i gave you a +1 but let me try, good playtime only 1 warn, good community presence and i dont have much else to say other than,

Good luck on your application.

Hey Pressed thanks man, I hope to see you on the server in the near future

• Haha 1

It is clear that you are dedicated to the community as you have been playing for a month and a half. You have 1 warning but that was over a month ago, and it is clear that you have become really familiar with the rules. You also have more than a week of in-game time which is good to see too. You have personally helped me quite a bit, whether it be how to secure my printers or just rules in general. I am also happy to see that your entire application is well written.

Because of all this, you have a +1 from me.

Good luck,

Spiky

It is clear that you are dedicated to the community as you have been playing for a month and a half. You have 1 warning but that was over a month ago, and it is clear that you have become really familiar with the rules. You also have more than a week of in-game time which is good to see too. You have personally helped me quite a bit, whether it be how to secure my printers or just rules in general. I am also happy to see that your entire application is well written.

Because of all this, you have a +1 from me.

Good luck,

Spiky

I appreciate the feedback, I hope to see you on anytime soon