Who is the sexiest staff member?

Darth Picwahser

• 2 weeks later...

Since the resigning of Tuppy :(

I'd have to say either Tony or Pedro

Tony's personality is sweet, charming, muscular and sexy.

His rock hard abs when they're dripping with sweat is more than enough to make a group of at least 4fully grown men nut in the same sock.

Tony's type is ex-mafia boss serious with a bit of kissing on the lips if you know what I mean. Very nice and his jawline is sharper than a razer. His nose is cute and blemished, whilst his eyes are beautiful and glazing. His hands are manly and bulky, It reminds me on a sexy hot construction worker from mum's old magazines.

But Pedro on the other hand. Oh holy macaroni Pedro!

Pedro is more than sexy. His eyebrows are like gold standing out on silver. His eye shape and colour is near perfect. His essence is rather tangy with a bit of cheese powder from mac and cheese. Pedro is the one uncle we all wish we had.

His hair is glorious and silky. It stands up gloriously like a scene in a movie. Wind blowing and his eyes are glowing in the sunset.

Honestly its a hard one. I'd personally love to take both of you to show you my flattyhole.

Froakie is fucking sexy as shit though ngl

His rock hard abs mix perfectly with his biceps. His ripped body and his curly hair. His arms are thick and muscular. His style is swag and his skin glows. His sexy voice and his beautiful eyes are enough to make me go crazy. I'd personally love to take you for a spin. no homo x

• 4 weeks later...