Ethans staff application

Ricky

(I had to make a new account on forums so that's why it doesn't say trusted)

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199167974475

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:60385437

Discord Username: trillricky

RP Name: Ethan

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Server Time: As seen in linked photo. I have taken a very long break from orbital because it was very underpopulated but I'm excited to come back and say hi to some more friendly faces.

Active days/Times: On weekends/holidays i can play whenever i want, on school weekdays i can play from 4-whenever (im going to have work sometimes but I am on holidays until around the 4th of feb)

How many warnings do you have?: As seen in linked photo

Previous/Current staff experience: No, I have no past staff experience unless you count being a head moderator in a shitty skyrim RP rec room game.

Why do you believe you deserve this staffing position?: I'd like to start getting on the server more and spending more time with people and I am very experienced with the rules and how to act in an Admin situation after watching and learning for five weeks. I feel like I owe this to the server as it was the only thing that I would play and make me laugh during lockdown. I try and make this server fun for anyone I interact with and I will always deal with minges/rulebreakers even if they are my friends. 

Explain your ability to work as a team: I am a sergeant on the PD and have been to lots of events including situations like: Moving as a team to take down an enemy, building defenses with other people which you have to be able to express your own ideas and especially listen to the other persons ideas for the best result. Also raiding bases with other people like assigning specific task (lock picking, guarding the door or shooting the guy). I have also learned a lot from my job in real life which relies heavily on teamwork  (KFC) e.g. helping co-workers with tasks if they are too busy and switching what I'm doing right as I am needed.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?: I feel that I am an understanding of other peoples need and can comprehend what people are asking of me and I think that I am an easy guy to talk to and I listen to people well. Also I can get along with people well even in negative circumstances. I let new players or old players know what the rules are if they are unsure and try to help people in chat as much as possible. I will always respect a person even if I have had a quarrel with them in the past because well it is in the past. I would like to be very involved with events too, I feel I could come up with some funs things to do on PD/Regular.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?: I agree to not abuse my power.

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?: I agree that should happen if I misuse my power.

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?: I will follow the Staff Expectations given with this privilege.

image_2023-12-22_221538995.png

image_2023-12-22_221602208.png

Edited by Ricky
  • Like 1

+1

I think you are a good fit for staff and I don't blame you for not being as active lately because the server was kinda dead. You have a good app, lots of ingame time, and low warnings. Your last warning was a year ago anyways so I think you are a good fit for the role.

• 2 weeks later...

Accepted 

Welcome to the staff team

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry About the delay caused by Christmas

Edited by John Kevin