CAPT/SGT/CPL Clarke's PD Commissioner Application

GhostTheDev

SteamID: 76561199104174414

Discord User#: ghostlydev

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): 5d 12h 6m (and growing)image.thumb.png.4c6fceb185ab6c9b3f47489bba63c4b2.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): 0 warnsimage.thumb.png.9f13cdc8cf3c0c552026720950c8229c.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): 0 SB/Bls (see above)

What is your current Police rank?: Constable

image.png.746264c8866d5c4247760a3fc19dac9f.png
What is your current SWAT rank?: N/A (I do not hold a SWAT rank)

What is your current Detective rank?: N/A (I do not hold a Detective rank)

What are your other ranks? (Sniper, Medic, etc.): N/A (I do not hold any other ranks)

Why do you believe that you should be a Commissioner/Commander/Dt-CO?:

I am a good fit for the role of Commissioner because I am committed to making a positive impact on this server. My leadership style is about teamwork and efficiency. Despite my rank being low, as a Constable, that doesn't stop me from serving the community the same way as any other rank (excluding leaderships ones such as Commissioner and relatives). I have a few arrests under my belt and I hold the role of Trusted, showing that the community knows me.

Explain what you would be giving to the community, once received this role:

If given rank of Commissioner, I am dedicated to making the best playable experience and roleplay scenarios that I can for Orbital. I also look forward to shaping the PD team and working closer with staff.

What are some qualities that make you stand out from other Police Officers?

I stand out as a police officer through my adaptability, communication, and focus on making the game fun for everyone. I'm quick on decisions, keeping the game smooth. I believe in playing fair and working together to solve issues.

Additional Comments:

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given?: Yes

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?: Yes

Do you agree to follow the Commissioner & Commander expectations once given?: Yes

Kind regards,

CAPT/SGT/CPL Clarke

• Like 1