MegaYoshi

Steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199209880962

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:624807617

Discord User: MegaYoshi #4855

In-game Name: Yoshi-_-_-

What is your GameTime?

How many warning do you have?

How many soft=-bans/blacklists:

I do not know how to look at this number but to my knowledge none.

Why do you believe you deserve trusted?

Because I am an active member of the community and would like to help the server and its members in any way possible.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

I can help guide newer players with the compelx building mechanics of Gmod and inform them more clearly about the roles of different 'Jobs'

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

Yes

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

Naturally

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

Yes

Capture.PNG

Warnings.PNG

• Like 2

+1

I generally have seen you playing, and I don't really have much bad things to other than you do seem friendly but I cant really remember much about you as far as my memory goes

But as I have said I cant really remember much about you unfortunately you seem like the average role play, so I am going to suggest you show yourself better towards the community and make yourself shine better than others

Definite +1

I've known Yoshi for quite some time and he is certainly deserving of the trusted rank out of anyone else on the server I've seen in months. He is consistently kind and caring and ready to have fun with others, constantly trying his best to follow the rules and enjoy his time on the server. He has been a part of the community for quite some time now and has definitely proven himself to be a loyal and trustworthy member accross our servers and I see no reason why he shouldn't receive this role.

Sincerely, Jack Stone