Corporal Clarke / SGT Cummins Staff Application.

GhostTheDev

Hello Orbital Staff,

After reading the feedback on my trusted application, I realised that I did not put that much content in it. So, now to redeem myself, here is my staff app. Enjoy.

Prerequisites

• You must be 15 and over to apply.
  • Your total game time must be 4 days and over.
  • You must be well known within the community.
  • You must be well informed with all of our rules.
  • You must NOT advertise your application.

Questions

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ghostthedev/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:571954343

Discord User#: ghostlydev

RP Name: Sergeant Cummins or Corporal Clarke

Do you have a working Microphone?: Yes

What is your server time? (Post a screenshot): image.png.11137f4bdc8ec462624450177e4fe67f.png 4d 2h 31m (and it grows)

What are your active days/times on the server? any time after 4 on weekdays (excluding Tuesdays, which I can't do) and all weekend. This is through the period when school is happening but on holidays, I am free all the time.

How many warnings/blacklists/softbans do you have? (Post a screenshot): 0 (it says that I do have one but Wallaby put it on me as a mistake. It was for the other person in the sit) image.thumb.png.7de21570f75fad4a43ca90831b00ff66.png

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples): Technically yes, however I have no solid proof as it was a year-ish ago.

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?: I have a expandable timetable, meaning I am free a lot of the time, I overlook the activities on the server and look at the rules on a regular basis. I believe that everyone should be able to enjoy the game without others being annoying or other players interrupting business that doesn't call for it (not just in a roleplay setting). I have server hosting experience of an Arma 3 unit. I am able to adapt to others and problem solve. I also support the server with donations (for credits etc). Sometimes I am on the server and I call for a staff member and there is no one that answers my tickets so I hope to fill that gap in absence of other members.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples): I have had great conversations with staff showing my politeness to talk with them, I have assisted staff with things they may not know (eg wiremod), and my ability to work as a team can be shown through not only that, but my prior experience of hosting units/servers.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?: I am a friendly, approachable person with a side of humour but I can also be serious when things turn south. I have a positive attitude towards the server and it's playerbase.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?: Yes, as with anything.

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?: Yes, as with anything like above.

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?: Yes, I do. I will be committed to making Orbital a fun and enjoyable space.

I appreciate the time taken to consider my application and are eager to read your feedback, as well as how the Staff Team receive me.

With kind regards,

CPL Clarke

image.png

• Like 1

+1

Not sure who you are as I haven’t been around but it is a fairly well written app, the playtime is a bit low but you only have one warning which could be from low play time. Im a bit 50/50 on this one but just from the good writing im going to +1

-Scrimp

Starting of you havent shown much about yourself within you App and really just shows your friendly towards Staff members,  also that you havnt really shown yourself within the community, My suggestion would be join the PD command team and show yourself better towards the community

+1

I've been playing a lot recently and I've noticed your activity. Based on my experience, you're an active player, engage yourself in RP and you do the best to follow server rules. It's hard to show that your "known" within the community these days, it was a lot easier a year or two ago.. I believe you should increase your discord activity, as that's where majority of our players converse.  The actual application itself is lacking, other than that, we have MUCH less active staff and I believe a new member to our team whos interested in helping the community could be useful to us in the future. 

Thanks

Edited by Tuppy
  • Like 1