trusted app ig

snowyy131

• Your total game time must be 2 days and over.
  • You must be well known within the community.
  • You must be well informed with all of our rules.
  • You must NOT advertise your application.

Questions

Steam Community Link:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199020458525/

SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:530096398

Discord User#:

hello1020

Your in-game name:

SnOwY123456789

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

image.thumb.jpeg.96a76ca26d23bcdc491ea6784af9bd12.jpeg

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

image.thumb.jpeg.ba5deb20311e39d619fefacc375b5626.jpeg

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

yeah idk 

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

im well known within the community alot of people trust me and love me as a person i believe to think so since i always receive good comments based on how i play and act as a member i do feel as if i deserve trusted since im always active in game and mostly attend in events also quiet alot as much as ive taken a break from the game i just started to come back and ive already been recognized by alot of old people i used to talk to. im always in the pd and pretty well known within the community as a police officer as well so please and thank you. 

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

I can still help the community by providing accurate and reliable information through the games well known community and members as ive always wanted to be trusted others could always rely on me to get htings done help them build and start out with new players to teach them new things also can help with questions that others maybe dont have access to 

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

yeah

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

yeah

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

yeah

Edited by snowyy131
  • Like 2
  • Heart 1

Snowy is a good friend of mine and is known to be fun and helpful. Whenever he sees that someone is in need of some sort of support, he is always willing to help. He knows the server well and the server knows him. He is well informed about the rules and upholds them to the best of his ability. I believe he is deserving of trusted for these reasons

+1

love u bud goodluck (PLATONICAL)

• Clown 1

+1

Well I dont have much to say but I will say what I have | Snowy for the time that I have seen you do act to a good point which is wanted, you show create compassion towards the trusted rank as well you have great intention towards helping the server achieve some sort of a goal (Not Sure what). On the side note you haven't been playing PD some I gonna give -1 (Joke)

Ruby Bartosh Singing out -👌

• pleading 1

+1

He's pretty chill. I mean I haven't seen him on when I'm online (Probably because I join randomly) but well I believe he's a good fit.
Plus he actually put in effort into his app so I literally can't complain, Give him the damn role already!!111!!!1

Overall I enjoy Snowyy as an individual and from my memory, He has qualities that show he is a good fit for trusted.

Edited by Jenin Tanimoto
  • Haha 1