Ban appeal, please?

Your SteamID: 76561198827803189

In-game name: Whateverhappenedtotheshortnames?

Time and date of ban (Use timezone): 29/3/23 19:47 AEST

Name of the Staff Member that banned you: mersman

Further details: I was raging far too hard at the admins because one of them teleported me away from my meth tent to the other side of the map for no good reason, and when I asked another admin for help to get the stuff back because my money was all lost and the lab got destroyed and the meth I was carrying despawned for some reason because I got teleported away by an admin who said he just did it "because he can" or something like that on mic, so I decided to break many rules to get banned because I raged too hard as I was an immature kid, but I won't do such filthy vile acts again, I have matured and I am truly appalled at my actions. I wish I hadn't done that, I sincerely hope for a chance to prove I deserve another chance at the server, I was having a stressful week at school due to a bunch of tests and some personal things so I took the admin messing with me for no reason far too personal and thought this was the only way to get back. It doesn't make it okay, but I really would like another chance at the amazing server so I can play with my friends again. I was not thinking about how much of a terrible thing what I did was, so I was just trying to get banned as for some reason I didn't think to try to get some other money somehow for some reason. I apologise although that doesn't make it much better, but I have matured a fair bit since then and am less, aggressive and rude so I apogise.

Any evidence you can provide: I said many terrible things to try and get banned out of rage, there is no way to excuse that, and also broke a lot of the rules of the server repeatedly in the short timeframe getting me banned.

Have you become familiar with the rules?: I have read over the rules again and now truly understand every little thing, and if given another chance will do everything in my power to redeem myself.

• Clown 1