SteamID:

Discord User#:

Ghostthedev#0

Your in-game name:

Sergeant Cummins

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):
 2d 1h 41m

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

0 (it’ll show I have 1 but Wallaby mixed me up with another user)

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):
 0 (it”ll show I have 1 by Wallaby mixed me up with another user)

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

I have been on the server a while and wish to expand and get a rank (then going to apply for staff when I get enough game time)

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

I currently help newer users with role-based tutorials and help report rule breakers.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

Yes, very much.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: 

Yes, just like any other permissions.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

Yes, because they’ll get stripped if I do.

0FDBDED6-A28D-4282-810E-9DD72A612F54.jpeg

8CB483CB-5AE2-479C-9F30-65CE50C0657D.jpeg

• Like 2

+1 (Forgot to respond)
I'm a little bit biased for this, I mean Sergeant Cummins is a cool guy but well I really need to complain about how short the application is.

On 11/12/2023 at 11:34 AM, GhostTheDev said:

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

I currently help newer users with role-based tutorials and help report rule breakers.

This is a rather basic response, It doesn't exactly tell me how you could benefit the community. I mean the 'I currently help newer users with role-based tutorials' is a pretty good response if you just expand upon it.

Just to post this quickly, I believe your application can do work. Can't exactly make the excuse of it not being a staff application because well it was way too quick to read...

You can still have my +1 since I took too long to respond lmao

I have seen you ingame but only experience I have talking to you is in tickets and I don't know you that well. You app is short which means that I can't find more out about you with just looking at your app which should be able to convince me without needing ingame experience with you. Your time on the server is low as well and makes you seem new for getting trusted. It's good to see that you have goals and confidence by posting this app, but in the end I will have to -1. Better luck next time

+1 

I have seen you playing recently, and you appear to be a nice fella and as well that you isn't getting into shit, You do have just over the required amount of time which is fine and as well that you dont have a great lot of info about yourself or actions that you do on the server

On the side note I don't have much to say other than just for future notice do give a bit more detail in Apps plz

Ruby Bartosh Singing Out

+1

I've seen you here and there, and seem like a relatively good player, so I have no problem giving you this upvote, however the app is EXTREMELY lacking in detail and if you took a look at some others previously you'd understand what type of effort we want to see

Good luck man

Osama