Nezzy Wezzu's Staff Application

Nezzy Wezzu

Prerequisites

• You must be 15 and over to apply.
  • Your total game time must be 4 days and over.
  • You must be well known within the community.
  • You must be well informed with all of our rules.
  • You must NOT advertise your application.

Questions

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Nezulurania/

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:147794947

Discord User#: Nezulu

RP Name: Nezzy Wezzy

Do you have a working Microphone?: Yes

What is your server time? (Post a screenshot): image.png?ex=6559dc7c&is=6547677c&hm=efe7744b39d5057d1f5177bf829d47727aff236c7649b5c6c157a2de57dec7cc&

What are your active days/times on the server?: Getting back into it after a hiatus, since I will now have a lot more time on my hands early morning to evening with breaks for lunch and dinner (has no life). I will basically treat this as my job.

How many warnings/blacklists/softbans do you have? (Post a screenshot): image.thumb.png.35123904f67c53abb93b73681f4c0aed.png

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples): I have moderated small discord servers before. I primarily moderated the text channels and kept a keen eye for rules being broken. Id often have to consult people for evidence or hear out peoples statements when misconduct was reported.

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?: I feel like I will be an important member as I respect the rules, get along with people rather well, and my hours will be high. I will always pay attention to tickets first over general game-play and I will try to be active at early and late times where there usually is a dark spot in the moderation department.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples): In my now ex-job I was in a supervising role where i had to work with many types of people from all backgrounds as well as working with disabled coworkers. I am understanding and flexible to other peoples interests and ideas and always open to hear criticism on my own performance. I've also had multiple years of customer service experience (hell) and find the skills useful to remain calm and collected and not let my judgement be clouded by particular factors.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?: I work very well and will respond to tickets with fairness and understanding. I work well with people and am able to be reasonably flexible.  I get along well with others and will take any criticism with little offence.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?: I agree not to abuse powers as it is something I dislike and it would make me a hypocrite for abusing the powers myself

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?: I understand there will be punishments for misconduct

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?: I agree to follow any and all expectations

• Like 3
  • Heart 1

+1

I will say, this is an irl friend of mine and I'm aware that I will have some leniency towards this application, however in saying that, the application is short and I won't deny that, but after knowing him for years, I can confidently say that he would make a great member of the staff team, he has worked many jobs in his time and was up until quite recently a manager of his job, however is quitting due to personal reasons, this definitely shows me that he has the qualities of a leader, and I would trust him with a staffing position. He is lovely to everyone I know and would be able to fit in with our staff and show everyone that he is good to work with.

Good luck

Osama

• Like 1

+1
Ok so I don't know who you are but well I'm gonna trust Osama on this one, You have only 1 warn which is nice. Yet you still could've made the application ALOT longer, But well from what you've written it seems like you'd be a good fit on the team. Hope to see ya as a staff member!

UPDATE:
Yeah I know Nezzy now, He's pretty chill and seems like a pretty stand up guy, I'm keeping my +1 on him. He's shown he isn't a dickhead (like certain people on the server...) to me and well I genuinely believe there is a spot for him in the staff team.

Edited by Jenin Tanimoto
  • Like 1

+1 

I haven’t really seen nezzy ingame before so I wouldn’t know how he is, but from the app, although it is short, it is well written and I believe he would be a good fit for the team, he has 1 warn from ages ago and good playtime, he seems like he would know what to do and I feel like I can trust this guy.

The king Obama 

Edited by Obama Obama
  • Like 1

+1 

As like others I haven't really seen nezzy in game before so I will as well not have a clear idea of what he is 

But from this application however I see that it Provides detail and is well written as I understand your experience and the qualities that you present 

However I see that you have a warn which is years ago and can be forgiven and his playtime seems promising and could be of potential to the team 

Good luck on this application 

Edited by Ricky Bumpersech
  • Like 1

+1

You app so great terms of teamwork and previous experience, And also shows that your are highly Flexible when it come to actually staffing, Haven't seen you playing much but I haven't being on a much myself, 

MY BOY IS ONLY A USER (Joke)

Hope to see you move well in the future and look forward to meeting you

+1

Nezzy is a good candidate for staff and based on the detail shared in his application I would recommend we give him a chance to prove his mettle as staff of Orbital!

I've not interacted with Nezzy very often but the times I have, the interactions were pleasant! Mr Osama vouching for him is also a big plus for me!

Edited by ryl
  • Like 1