Ama_zero's trusted application

lil p boi

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199226456707/

SteamID: 76561199226456707 STEAM_0:1:633095489

Discord User#: HarryHarrison#4471

Your in-game name: ama_zero

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): 1689410190094.thumb.png.c9729949c71c2f555fa6bdcfabc32bb9.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): 1689410219327.thumb.png.275f6e45fe5170ab4d33bd43967f60d3.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): 1689410228013.thumb.png.552a2cea85009825e0ddac3c54a67c73.png

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted? I believe I deserve trusted because I am a very reputable person, who is know for being kind and I also believe that I have tuned a new leaf as my last warn was a year ago.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank? I would improve the community as I will be able to make outstanding builds and be able to consistently reproduce them to improve the experience of a first time player.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines? Yes I believe that I understand punishments and restrictions that the rule book applies to me no mater my rank.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

To start this off, I don't know you but I'll ignore that due to me not playing on the server in a while. But I do see quite a few issues with your application which I'd like to address. So the first issue I see is your application is EXTREMELY SHORT, It shows you put in little to no effort in your application, and It also shows you have 0 interest in the actual role itself.

Secondly,

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

You literally didn't even write anything in these two sections... Kinda makes me think you just rushed this... I mean it is important for anyone who is trusted to understand that their rank will be revoked if they abuse it, You could've answered the question with a simple 'Yes.' or something else like that.

Thirdly,

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted? I believe I deserve trusted because I am a very reputable person, who is know for being kind and I also believe that I have tuned a new leaf as my last warn was a year ago.

You stated that you are 'a very reputable person' yet even Fetus Milkshake doesn't know you so I could assume you've rejoined the community from a very long break. Plus what makes me concerned is how serious the warns were from last year. Even if you have 'turned a new leaf', It still concerns me due to your 4 days of playtime.

Now fourth up is the spelling mistakes... PLEASE JUST FIX THEM, IT'LL TAKE LIKE A MINUTE! So yeah, Unfortunately I am going to have to -1 this application due to these faults. Don't be disheartened from this, If you are so 'reputable', You still have a change of getting trusted.

• Like 1

Hi it's a -1 as this can be due to firstly I don't know you and throughout the activity on the server I have not seen you participate in events or any daily route throughout the server furthermore the application is short and lack sufficient information and detail which is important for me to understand what you can do to add to this server and the qualities that you would bring to the server

I'll would give you a +1 if you spend more time on the server and on discord and make yourself known to the community then I will give you a +1

Anyways good luck on your application

• Like 1

Hi,

Your warns are okay but your playtime is heavily lacking. There was absolutely no effort put into this application, you didn't even bother to answer the last two questions. I have never heard of you until today, which is rather disappointing.

It's a -1 from me, apologies.

Play more and get to know the community, become known for something, good luck with your next application.

• Like 1