Discord User#: the_fat_rat

Your in-game name: The_Rat

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

playtime.thumb.JPG.12625c09544451b1cc23fff45c95ad07.JPG

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

warns.thumb.JPG.a90f2e12b6a8a67ae24417512ff03e9c.JPG

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

warns.thumb.JPG.90014d6e5e42f91f436b2248c92f8e9c.JPG

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

I believe that I deserve the trusted rank because I'm a friendly and active member of the community and I believe that my positive interactions with community members and staff members and my lack of any warnings proves that I am deserving of the trusted rank.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

I believe I deserve the Trusted rank for several reasons. Firstly, I consistently try to present a friendly and positive attitude towards the community, creating a welcoming environment for all players. Additionally, I have taken the initiative to create informative community posts, specifically focused on helping players understand how to play as the Glorified Gardener, form can be found Here. I also have maintained a clean track record with zero warnings, bans, or soft bans, demonstrating my commitment and understanding of the server's rules.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

Yes, I've diligently read through and understood all of the rules set out on the Orbital DarkRP Server.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

Yes I fully agree and understand what the trusted rank means and the responsibilities that come with it, I am well aware that it would be stripped away if I was to misuse this rank.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

Yes I wholeheartedly agree to not abuse and powers given to me by obtaining this rank and I understand that abuse of any powers given to me through trusted will result in being stripped of my rank and or possibly worse.

• Like 1

+1

The_Rat is one of the nicest and most active players on the server. He has completed a very detailed job tutorial for the glorified gardener job on the forums for anyone to use. The_rat is what many players should thrive to be as although he is a new player he is a beacon of the community. The_rat also has no warnings and an okay amount of playtime, passing the required 2 days minimum.

I speak very highly of him because he definitely deserves Trusted.

I will be very disappointed if he does not get this rank.

Good luck!

Edited by Fetus Milkshake

+1

The rat is one of the most nicest people that I have socialize on the server and on discord.

Furthermore throughout the server he has not received any warns through anyone from the staff team. the rat is the pinnacle of what people on the server should strive to be and has flawlessly acquired and have gone past the 2day minimum needed to become trusted

I wish you all the best throughout this application for trusted and I will be very disappointed if he doesn't get this rank of trusted.

good luck !

Edited by Ricky Bumpersech

+1

I was just thinking about you applying for trusted and just as quickly my wishes were granted, I've only had a few interactions with you, however every single time, it was delightful, you are from what I can tell a genuine person and just incredibly nice and friendly which is a rarity to see. You've shown to me and others that you can absolutely be trusted with this role, with even going as far as creating a really easy to understand guide/tutorial for weed 2.0.

Your application is well made.

Your record is spotless.

I simply cannot stress how much of an amazing player you are, when I took that sit with you, you left such an impression on me that lasted, you only have 3d on the server and yet you're already a perfect role model for new players and others. People like are a perfect fit for trusted.

Apologise for the rant but this should just show how much of an impression you left on myself.

Goodluck!

+1

Awesome person! He's friendly and active in the community.

The application actually LOOKS GOOD plus the example of what he's done for the community, I can't stress enough that my boi deserves to be Trusted.

He shows attributes of what I believe trusted should aspire to be.

I'm too tired to write an entire essay but yeah, he should get trusted because he's a great person to be around.