SteamID: 0:0:423396738

Discord User#: Boxy...#2858 OR boxy.

Your in-game name: Bort Simpson

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

1687611176158.thumb.png.2582f669f07f175ad1c2c8b504f839c7.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): 23

1687611102082.thumb.png.4abb7f3472fbcf32002a2987ed40d153.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): 3

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

I have been playing this sever for a while now since 2021 maybe. I have a lot of warnings in blacklist i have understood that i can behave properly. My last warn was a long timke ago. I regret all the things i have done.

My last

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

I am very friendly to new players i have taught about 2 people how to play.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

Yes even tho i have alot of warns i have now learnt

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

Yes

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

YES

ScreenShots Edited by John Kevin Because They Were Un-Readable

Your application is very short and not very descriptive. You have a shit ton of warns, which is not something we expect from someone applying for trusted. On the flip side, your last warns as 4 months ago. Your play time is okay but I personally have never seen you on the server.

Sorry.

• Like 1

Firstly your application is rather short, It took me under 10 seconds to read (excluding the time reading your warned)

I mean you barely wrote anything for this question.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

I am very friendly to new players i have taught about 2 people how to play.

It's a rather basic response and doesn't exactly tell me WHY you deserve trust. Sure you are friendly to new players and have taught people but you should expand upon what else you can help with.

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

I have been playing this sever for a while now since 2021 maybe. I have a lot of warnings in blacklist i have understood that i can behave properly. My last warn was a long timke ago. I regret all the things i have done.

You say you've been playing since 2021, yet you only have a week's playtime on the server. I mean that's quite a long break period. I'd suggest playing on the server more since I don't know how many people actually know you. (I'm saying this due to me only seeing you a few times from my memory.)

I have a bad memory. so I apologise if I'm wrong.

Another thing, Your warns are longer than the image and it doesn't look like a good impression for new players assuming you become Trusted.

Basically, I'm going with a -1 due to your warns and the fact that your app is shit, Sorry.

• Like 1

Your application is incredibly low detail, Your warns are all mostly serious with bans for weeks following them and I don't think I've seen you on these past few weeks which is a must when trying for trusted as it shows you actually care about the community. Much like what Jenin said you say you've been playing since 2021 yet your playtime shows you've taken extremely long breaks meaning you're not very in touch with the community. Something I've noticed is you've left out a few warns which is strange and lastly you're not even in the discord which would certainly help your case.

Cheers.

• Like 2

your application is short and not very descriptive; you warns are all most serious with some resulting in bans furthermore through the server the warns indicate that you are not trustworthy enough to obtain the rank of trusted

your playtime on the server is acceptable and the only time I have seen you in mainly in sits which is not a good thing

furthermore along with what Jenin and other staff members have already stated i rest my case.