Opinion on the new map? Do let me know

Shant Sanocki

The PD look better then it was before imo but however the beach feels underused since I haven't seen anyone rp there and set based there

I think I like the new PD look, it just feels more police-esk I suppose and all around the interior's have really seen some great texture upgrades, as for the beach I think people just need to spread out fullstop but it can't be helped when spawn is so close to the major buildings.

I think I like the new PD look, it just feels more police-esk I suppose and all around the interior's have really seen some great texture upgrades, as for the beach I think people just need to spread out fullstop but it can't be helped when spawn is so close to the major buildings.

Yeah with spawn it would be cool and interesting if the spawn can be moved somewhere else or renovated or done differently to allow more location diversity to explore new areas or areas that have been ignored.