Walterburg's Veteran Staff Application

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198395184996/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:217459634

Discord User#: KahnDoge#9015

RP Name: Walterburg

Do you have a working Microphone?: Yes

How did you use your time as a past staff member, and what was your reputation?:

As a past staff member, I had demonstrated my quality to take tickets by hitting quota 2/6 weeks that i was staff for, and only got two staff complaints from people. Despite this, I only got 1 warning because the staff team loves me and couldn't bare to see me get a strike, because im soo handsome. This shows my representation in the staff team is very positive, as I had brainwashed all staff members to love me. The only person i couldn't do that too was cunt, because he's already too far into the matrix.

Why do you believe that you deserve Veteran Staff?:

I believe i deserve veteran staff because i came up with this new application format, as it seemed like a good idea. Also, I don't necessarily mind taking tickets, but due to requiring time to sell cheap chinese products on tiktok and school, the quota system doesn't work for me. So, I'll help people like duckers when tickets back up for 3 minutes and the real staff that do the job for a living are twiddling their thumbs.

Im also just such a nice guy, I mean i let off a lot of people off with a warn after x5 MRDM cause im just so forgiving x.

How will you use your powers in the server, other than abusing them?:

I want to make youtube videos to revive the server with my powers, that will promote the server and create a demand for darkrp again in Australia. Maybe even tiktoks, and sell the servers data to the Chinese government. Since the current content creators do nothing, I want to carry the torch and be actually interesting. Ideas include:

Isolation experiment 2

Interviews

MRDM trolling

Selling Rocket launchers for 5k

What qualities will you bring to the veteran staff members that specifically Pharam does not bring?:

I bring money, and a lot of it. Pharam spends a lot of his money on femboy memorabilia meaning i am the only person that has money anymore. I have a 4k webcam, a pc that doesn't ask for nudes, a sexy femboy on my desk, and editing skills. I also have connections with some retards that can be fake players because no-one actually has any talent on the server these days.

Do you agree to only abuse your powers every once in a while?: Yes.

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if you aren't interesting, and don't contribute to the server?: Yes.

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations at least every now and then once given?: Yes.

I want to make funny videos, the server is dying, please. I spent way to much money on this server just to see it die please please please plea-

DENIED

Veteran Staff is not a rank you can apply for, it is a rank you can earn during your time as a staff member.

You are always welcome to apply for Event Staff if you want to host Events and make videos on those.

• Haha 1