Pokerface Warn is dangerous!

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:208363694

In-game name:Mr Yeets (At the time Jenin = Joel)

Time and date of warn (Use timezone): 8:23 Aest

Name of the Staff Member that warned you: Djburek

Further details:Lucin Soup asked me to sing pokerface to cancel the warn but my trashy internet cut out (I comped the man 10k before I cut out as well) I then futher dm'd Djburek Im reconnecting and LucinSoup dm'd he was just joking and also didn't want a warn. Now this is pretty silly and there shouldn't of been a sit at all, but we are here now so I think this warn is false. Now I know this sit shouldn't of been called and Im sorry for that :D .

Any evidence you can provide:1683110041170.png.d49a9213b74e1fef84abdcfd5b776e4c.png1683110147014.png.e54abba9a269845084b623fd863568a0.png

Firstly, Mr yeets, you and lucin shouldn't be making 'joke' tickets. Tickets in general are taken seriously.

As you can see the ticket made by Lucin it does not seem like a joke in the perspective of an Admin.

Screenshot2023-05-03205246.png.2c25019dc04fc2b949eb2078e0faf796.png

You say your wifi cut out but, when i check logs it clearly states the user disconnected, showing you willingly left the server, and not a time out which would show during an internet cut.

Screenshot2023-05-03204129.png.2fc5f6e7480d9f7325f74cd0ef4d16ee.png

Also, you can't always buy your way out of sits, many sits you have asked to comp the player, and i've agreed, but this time you need to learn your lesson, clearly you don't understand the rules. To add to this, you didn't inform me at all that you dropped money.

I did but my internet cutted out, as you have that screenshot my game stays at reconnecting 1sec at the top I stay in the game but my internet cuts, Im forced to close the game and reopen if I want it back. On my side I did inform and on discord I informed and you acknowledged that I did.1683111178254.png.83aec3fd83e4e41671292ffbb62aa071.png I've also said above that we shouldn't and thats on us I know he shouldn't be making "joke tickets" but I cant stop him from making them when I know he is just going to cancel them after I give the man some cash. I see where your coming from where we shouldn't or infact he shouldn't but I understand that I cant control that DJ. Thats why I think this warn is false and should be removed, where you said did you im hoping you checked logs before that warned was typed

If you're internet cuts out you get kicked out of the game, doesn't make sense for you to be still connected to the server if you have no internet connection? As I said earlier " Also, you can't always buy your way out of sits, many sits you have asked to comp the player, and i've agreed, but this time you need to learn your lesson" I will happily give you the 1k you gave Lucin, as I think its necessary for you to receive a warn instead of buying your way out of sits. Yes i acknowledge you giving him money but I still gave you the warn as you need to learn the rules and not comp players consistently.

LISTEN DOGS i was joking about the the rdm stuff i just wanted mr yeets (RYAN) to sing poker face, plus he reimbursed me so un-warn ryan.

if i didn't state it good enough for the sippy cup admins i was joking about the sit and warn

ACCEPTED

Hey guys. Based on the nature of the ticket being considered a joke, the ticket should've been disregarded.

With this being said, making joke tickets leads to these circumstances as staff are trained to deal with each ticket in a serious manner. Next time, please keep in mind that you may be warned even if it is a "joke ticket", however, I am happy to remove the warning for this case.

The warning will be removed.

• Like 1