Discord User#:

EXCALIBUR #3354

RP Name:

Ricky Bumpersech

Do you have a working Microphone?

Yes

What is your server time? (Post a screenshot):

20230430233425_1.jpg.a007b1895f1cae7ce600737a6c661ad8.jpg

What are your active days/times on the server?

Melbourne VIC (UTC+10)

Monday - 9pm to 12pm

Tuesday - 9pm to 12pm

Wednesday - 11am to 3pm depending

Thursday - 9pm to 12pm or sometimes 9pm to 12pm

Friday 6pm to 11pm

How many warnings/blacklists/soft bans do you have? (Post a screenshot):

20230430233653_1.thumb.jpg.78c1da6b2e5f8e01355c0d0af5e1b333.jpg

As per my screenshot above i have no warnings and i have no blacklists throughout my time and playthrough of this server in general.

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples):

I did have previous DarkRP and Counterstrike staffing experiences, as i have had time as an admin on a Counterstrike server along with many discord servers which is now closed to the community, I have mentioned this beforehand in my trusted application which you have seen; I believe this role allowed me to gain some experience with keeping rules and keeping order throughout the community; additionally, this will further increase my ability to assist other players in whatever they need and along with displaying that I have matured as a person and a player on this server entirely furthermore, at this point of time I have obtained for a few years now a moderation position in a star wars discord server which is currently running to this very day.

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?

With an opportunity such as this, I would be able to not only punish rule breakers and teach new players the rules; I would act as a role model to others as new and veteran players. I have extensive knowledge of the rules and I'm also very active in the community throughout Discord. Currently, I am undertaking a law degree as well as being a current moderator of a Star Wars discord server; these opportunities that I have been fortunate of obtaining have given me and allowed me to develop specific skills and abilities in terms of interacting with community members and my peers. I am active for approximately 8 hours a day or less due to my study schedule which can change on a daily to weekly basis I will be on the server ranging at different times including overnight times where most minges and rule breakers appear. I enjoy interacting with the community and am always attempting new methods in terms of enhancing the community’s enjoyment both in the game and on Discord.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples):

Throughout the Orbital server, I am a well-known PD officer, I regularly take part in training and patrols if there is any running, as this makes my understanding of working as a team greater. I have great communication skills that add to working as a team. I have worked with staff teams on different Gmod, Counterstrike and Discord servers that are non-related to Gmod many times which deliver the same expectations and requirements of a staff position and each experiences are different depending on the environment of the community along with the players who add weight to the community at large, however throughout my time as a player throughout the server itself, I've matured to recognize and appreciate more and more of the staff team and the community here and I have no doubt that I will be able to work professionally and competently with these amazing people to achieve new and innovative ideas that can be beneficial to the community at large.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?:

Some qualities I will bring to the staff team are that I can use my great communicator, I am very active on Discord and Garry's Mod server; I have a lot of Dark RP time and understand the rules if you have read my trusted application, you would know already. I am very calm, and I am a very reasonable person, I would be a great fit as a Staff member because I believe that we need a staff when conducting sits to be unbiased and allow the individuals who are in the sit to plead their case and get a fair outcome that will be just and long-lasting on this server while giving the people in the sit a fair chance to understand critically on why their actions are wrong and hope they learn from their mistakes thus deliver the need to keep control of the situation at hand and deliver hard choices as I’m getting the job done by any means necessary.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?:

I agree that I will not by any means abuse or misuse the powers that will be given to me to moderate the server

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?:

I fully comprehend and agree that if I misuse my powers without proper reason I will be stripped of the staff's powers

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?:

Yes, i understand completely and i comprehend what i am about to enter into if successful.

Edited by Ricky Bumpersech
  • Like 1

big +1

-he is fairly active

-quite pleasant to talk too/ play with

-no warn history within a week playing meaning he has understood the rules fast

and many other good things about the bloke all up a big +1 for me

• Like 1

Obvious +1

From the hours I've been on, thus guy is pretty active. I've had only positive interactions with Ricky and well it's pretty obvious he's going to get it.

He has 0 warns throughout his playtime which is great and shows he understands the rules.

Oh and lastly, VERY detailed app. 10/10

• Like 2

Deleted first app due to not liking feedback?? Firstly, Never really seen you around before, and only have 1 week on the server, maybe you do a bit of afk'ing?? Having a lack of interest is not a good thing when you decide to go for a position that holds power, and you saying you aren't serious about your app is not a good look.

"I enjoy interacting with the community and am always attempting new methods in terms of enhancing the community’s enjoyment both in the game and on Discord" - Don't see how this is doable when you barely have around 5 messages a day on the discord and barely seen in game.

"I'm also very active in the community throughout Discord" ????? Lying aint a good look

"I am undertaking a law degree as well as being a current moderator of a Star Wars discord server" - Seeing that you are already busy, how are you going to ensure you can staff well and not burn out and turn into another useless admin?

"keep control of the situation at hand and deliver hard choices as I’m getting the job done by any means necessary" - willing to get the job done by any means necessary, does this include false warning players? abuse of power?

I don't believe you will be a good fit in the staff team and hopefully this time if you do delete the app don't put another one in

uhoh.PNG.9a9c7bbb3c8a606b91aa99f5a2b81ace.PNG

Edited by Arpo

+1 Friendly person who I have never had any issues with only positives. Always interacting with the community on Darkrp and discord and has 0 warns in 1 week of playtime, which shows he understands the rules well and put effort into his application.
  • Like 2

+1

I've seen and played with Ricky for a little, safe to say he is a great person. I've played Detective or Cop with him many times and had great fun. 1 week on the server with 0 warns is great to see.

• Like 2

As a respected community member within the community, I haven't seen much "Community" service you've done to help others, Im sure you help people within this lovely well established community just haven't seen much of an effort to be honest, Orbital servers requires well respected people as staff to help and guide them within there journey of orbital.. Look i have nothing against you my opinions are always unbiased but i need to see more out of you and as Mr Biggie smalls has said, You need to be more active within the forums and website. I will unfortunately be leaving this well written application with a -1 today, get more rep and more activity going on and ill happily leave a +1.. what you're doing right now keep it up!

• Like 1

I was about to put a -1 because of your activity which is a big thing but i believe you have more Pros than cons to being a staff.

+1

You're a mature and easy to talk to type of guy which will be crucial in staff sits, 0 warns with 1 Week of playtime shows that you understand the rules and aren't just here to muck around. I don't really have much else to say than up your activity on the forums and server, this doesn't mean being AFK on the server or spamming the forums with overly stupid suggestions though!

Wish you the best on this application.

• Like 1