Leroy Jenkins's staff app

Steam Community Link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199127713326/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:583723799

Discord User#:Leroyng#7364

RP Name:Leroy Jenkins

Do you have a working Microphone?:yes

What is your server time? (Post a screenshot):

1682934487219.png.b32c0732ef31d15a409c75e0ca6b16f6.png

What are your active days/times on the server? Every day in the afternoon ( UTC+8 )

How many warnings/blacklists/softbans do you have? (Post a screenshot):

1682934539441.thumb.png.d38b372b8e3fb70a7299866187a5aead.png

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples):No but first time for everything

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?:

I believe that I deserve this position because I can help the to staff the server during the later hours of the day due to the time zone im located in being behind Australian time, allowing me to staff during the later time of the day which is a common time for people to break rules and rdm. And with my wide knowlage of the rules I can make sits end fast.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples):

I am able to work in a team due to my past experience of being in the command team and working with people such as DBO cunt and Wallaby(We all miss you). Further more I can help other staff with their tickets with good communication which is a very importent thing in teamwork.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?:

I can ensure that people will receive their correct punishment and will be warned apropriatly as well as making sure people dont mrdm or if they need help in things such as checking if

their base is valid or not or how to play a job for the first time.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?:yes

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?:yes

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?:yes

• Like 2

you don't really interact with the community just kind of sit around as cop never heard u have a proper conversation with anyone so not to sure u would be able to cope

Leroy displays immature and unprofessional behavior, it reflects poorly on his character and can harm his relationships with other staff and players. His actions can create a toxic environment, leading to abuse of power and extreme bias when dealing with sits and tickets

Furthermore, Leroys immature and unprofessional behavior can has ruined his image, as he gives the impression of being unreliable, untrustworthy, and lacking in emotional intelligence. I believe having someone like Leroy in the staff team would do more damage then good

Overall, his extremely unprofessional behavior and immature actions will not benefit the server.

Edited by Arpo

+1

He:

-knows the rules

-is a friendly guy

-great guy to talk to ( and to annoy)

-understands the rules and the guidelines quite well

-is a great event hoster and hosts good events

-has a very high amount of hours on server

-has low warns (his last warn is literally LAST YEAR)

-should've apply for staff a long ago

I've known this man for so long, and the only thing I know about him that he is a great friend, builder, trustworthy person and a good help.

Why did he not apply for staff before? he's the perfect candidate to become one! I doubt that he's gonna do an oopsie!

I trust him and you should to!

ahem yeah

+1

Leroy has proven before that he's worthy of staff. Leroy has done well as event staff, has barely any warns and has 10 weeks on the server which is crazy. There's no doubt in my mind that you're a suitable candidate for this role and have been preparing yourself for it for ages

• Like 1

+1

Leroy has the capacity to be a staff member of orbital he is a event staff which is ecstatic and has a very shocking time on this server which I question if that is possible for anyone with a life to obtain furthermore the warns are not really concerning and are really not recent which is good because it proves you have finally learned from your mistakes

I have no doubt you will get staff

Good luck

• Like 1

+1

although he does sit his ass in spawn and do cookie clicker for like the whole 10w playtime he has, the guy does deserve trusted, he's well active even when i think he's afk he's not. I thought he was staff already but I guess he's not, he definitely deserves it due to his warns being old, I believe he's well known in the community and I just know he deserves staff.

Sorry for the shit detail in my reply I just wanted to add more things in there rather than just saying you deserve it cause you're a chill guy or something.

• Like 1

+1

Im accepting this guy myself man, get him on the staff team. He's got stupidly good activity, which makes me question if he has a life. However, that's whats needed out of any good staff member. He's also event staff, and has only abused his power like twenty times or so (low for event staff)

• Haha 1