AwsomeRAD's Staff Application

AwsomeRAD

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198206397757

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:123066014

Discord User#: RAD#2506

RP Name: AwsomeRAD

Do you have a working Microphone?: Yes

What is your server time? (Post a screenshot):

Screenshot_281.thumb.png.3a70c5d761cbbb3f7946e6776fa7838d.pngWhat are your active days/times on the server? monday - sunday expect for thursday for about 2 hours average.

How many warnings/blacklists/softbans do you have? (Post a screenshot):

Screenshot_280.thumb.png.a826440e0d5706b7e7695eb7cc98e9d2.pngDo you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples): Yes I am in the PD command team and think I would be ready for this type of thing.

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?: I personally don't like to talk about myself and that's what I want the community to chose. I do know most the rules and will probably learn more. I am quite active on the sever at the same times almost everyday. As I say later on I know almost all the rules or basics of the rules off by heart I have studied it many times.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples): I can listen very well and will give suggestions but I do have troubles speaking up when I get put down. I find this very common in school and sometimes on the server.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?: Friendliness and hard working. I have always wanted to be a staff for the server to help the community. I don't want to become staff if I'm not ready and shall be what the community choses. I want to be there and help the community grow. I will find out my fate (hopefully) in the first couple weeks. Even if I am young I would still like to thing that I am quite mature for my age and become staff application can prove or disapprove that.

Anything else?: I hope that you will not judge me on my age. I would hope that it would not change your view of me if you know that I would be able to handle this or not. I hope that if you reply to this you have some background info on me and if not then work on this application. I have found that this community might not seem good from an outside view but if you have spent enough time on this server you see that everyone is happy. Sometimes we get some people that might not be so good but you can always go back to the people that are always online. I hope I can be one of those people. I might not be able to show my feeling of wanting to become staff but know they are there I'm just not that good at writing this sort of thing. Yet I can still speak from the heart, this whole "anything else?:" section is so I can speak to the reader person to person and not be so formal. I would hope that this section now changes your views on me. As a wise person once said "if you're genuinely passionate about helping people and making your community a better, safer place for others, you don't need a special role to do that. Keep doing the right thing with the right intentions, and with a little perseverance you will get there eventually." So no hard feelings if you do give a -1.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?: Yes

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?: absolutely

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?: My best.

P.S: Please no meme responses :)

EDIT: sorry for the misunderstanding if you could please take note that I said I won't stand up for myself if I get put down in a team situation. Sorry should have been more specific about that, I don't really care what someone on the streets would say. Hope you understand the miscommunication.

Edited by AwsomeRAD
  • Like 2

I see that your application for staff is speaking from a personal perspective on what you would bring to the table for staff furthering that throughout reading the application I see that you have a sound understanding of the rules are (disregarding the warns and all)

however its a -1 due to how in relation to not having the ability to stick up for yourself and speaking up for yourself is not what I'm personally looking for in a leader; also I have not ever heard you use your mic throughout my session on the server which is disappointing 😕

But however I wish you luck in your staff application

I believe you have good qualities and could bring good qualities to the staff team. however not letting members of the server put you down would be one of the biggest factors in my reasoning to -1 the application. People get toxic, and I mean toxic in sits. That's not necessarily yourself to blame, that's the community.

The other factor is that your staff app is pretty short, though that's not always bad, I think it could do with a little more detail.

Edit -

Additionally - I believe you do well in your current positions, however there isn't a lot of detail. Other replies say you're extremely biased towards friends, while I haven't seen it I believe it's important to take in community knowledge aswell

Edited by duckers

+1

People are giving Awsome a -1 for the sole reason he gets put down. If Awsome gets staff he will be able to build on this, through experience and time. The application is decently detailed, and has a low warn history. Can be trusted as he is also apart of the command team.

Extremely Immature and shows great amounts of Bias towards his friends. Breaks the rules when it suits him but as soon as someone else does it, he immediately cracks it. 4 warns all this year is not a good look, you claim you know the rules but have recent warns?? Based off my limited interaction with you which have been solely PD related, you are unable to take charge in certain situations with lower ranking players. How do you expect to be able to deal with a sit that begins to get out of hand. Never Reapply

Edited by BiggieSmalls

This is gonna be an obvious -1 from me, all your warns are from the current year let alone your last was only a couple of months ago. Side note, you've been deadset annoying asf recently so yuh pick that attitude up.

Well detailed staff application bro, the thing is you tend to be immature like you switch up from the nicest guy to the most annoying cunt ever (I've heard 5000 people say this), 4 warns and your most recent is from 2 months ago which is when you used to be the most active on the server.

People are always trying to get at you in one way or another because you keep annoying them or something.

The main thing is that I don't believe you're mature enough to become staff yet

I dont know man, AwesomRAD is such a strange case when it comes to staff applications.

On one hand, you are a great player and fairly active, I personally never have been annoyed by you as some people are saying, which makes me assuming that people just hate him because of his voice (stupid btw, cmon guys)

And on the other, i remember seeing you make a stupid number of tickets, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but can create bad repor within the community, and your available time in total with 12 hours may cause a situation that i had been in when i was staff. I always just never had time.

The exemption given by arpo shows that the higher-staff team has hope in you, and while i cant say that i have a lot of hope in you as a staff member, i believe you deserve a chance. I personally think you will find it hard to cope with the multitasking of a sit, and the problem-solving deduction required, but i can see it being possible.

I wish a 0 score existed to see where the flow of the server is pointing and decide later, but right now, i am going to give you a

+1

Good luck man, I wanna see you give the position a crack.

DENIED

You are definitely a worthy applicant, however, I'm unconvinced on the longevity of your time if you became staff.

The point you made here:

I will find out my fate (hopefully) in the first couple weeks. Even if I am young I would still like to thing that I am quite mature for my age and become staff application can prove or disapprove that.

This, alongside some other replies, makes me a little unsure as to whether you think you're ready for the role or not.

I hope you apply again, because I do think you have good qualities of a staff member (hence my age exemption), however, I want you to become more confident in your abilities and know for sure that this is a role you can take on.

Your age exemption is still granted for when you apply again.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.

• Like 1