Jacky Jeff's Trusted App

Jacky Jeff

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/CoopaG/

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:114687669

Discord User#: Coopa#0001

Your in-game name: Jacky Jeff

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

1682335605150.thumb.png.df1f1997487122a087465c30a83c9bfe.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): The LTAA warn was a accident by admins

1682335639361.thumb.png.8209771f95e2694280a35fc3dcd39c3b.png

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

I am a active player on the server and go out of my way to help other players getting started and figuring jobs out. I put hours into making quality events for the server to enjoy and know the server rules well

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

I already help other players figuring out jobs, money and other issues, but having trusted as my rank would help so people know I'm trusted in the community and can help them if needed

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

Yes

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

Yes i agree

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

Yes i agree

shit cop, shit attitude, shit circle jerk of a group, actual submissive bitch boy.

I think ur cringe and can't do shit without the entire 4 man hacker group backing you up.

You accuse me of dickriding yet you're the one here sucking off of blake and his lackeys.

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/16nIKy3FHrzglL/d1337XO1vhEU?invite=cr-MSxJTnksMTQwOTQ4MjYwLA

You don't get cut about certain arguments I put up (unlike blakey there :) ). You generally interact with other people in the server quite well and overall decent fella. Other than our interactions, I see no reason why you shouldn't get trusted. I mean like cross all the marks of what being trusted is ig. +1

I still think you are actually fucking cringe.

Very active player, Helps out anyone that's in need, always welcomes people into his base to watch youtube on the tv, Works for the community in making good events for people to have fun in, overall i think he deserves trusted! +1

(mythic queers loves indonesian ladyboys)

+1

-Low warns

-friendly guy

-I like to spend time with him

-one of the guy in my "the good guys" list

-understands the rules and the guidelines

-great at building

I see you as a perfect candidate for trusted and I wish you luck!

• Like 1