Private First Class

What is your current Detective rank?:

Senior Detective

What are your other ranks? (Sniper, Medic, etc.):

Medic: Specilist

Sniper: Private

Jug: Private

Why do you believe that you should be a Commissioner/Commander/Dt-CO?:

Because I enjoy playing police and as my time as 2iC I had fun hosting patrols, giving promotions via other Commisinors, Training people and I think that i would really fit in the role

Explain what you would be giving to the community, once received this role:

I will host patrols and events regulary as I find doing all of that quite fun. I will also make sure to keep ontop of training probationals and now having the ability to mark and promote them myself :).

What are some qualities that make you stand out from other Police Officers?

I am very active and play orbital almost every day, I love the community as much as it hates on me for my voice sometimes 😆 but most the people in the community think good or neatrul of me (I hope).

Additional Comments:

I would like to say with all my warns from the recent weeks, I dont like to use the word "unlucky" or "unfair" because I did make the mistake, but I can assure all of them were tiny mistakes that just got picked up on by people like *cough cough* mythic queers *cough cough* and I do have full intention to play the server and not break the rules

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given?:

Yes

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?:

Yes 100%

Do you agree to follow the Commissioner & Commander expectations once given?:

Yes

Edit:

- The racist remarks was not saying the N word it was a peice of conversation about history and shit taken out of context

- Yes I have 4 warns from 1 day, but I can partially explain:

- The First one was I was checking how long it was till I could raid someone and the timer was over and I completly didnt expect it to be so I just stopped it as I was freerunner not pro theif

- The seccond one was a whole mess from sits and shit and I was testing somthing, A bit silly but understandable why I got a warn from that. What im trina say is I was in a 1 hour+ sit with maccas over smth

- The third one was I was playing with a friend and we mess around alot, Im not friend with him anymore and looking back, He was very toxic and just called a sit for my RDM claiming he told me to stop

- The 4th one was because I called a demote for R City because he wasnt contributing to roleplay at all and the nightclub roles were full but apparantly that was invalid

- The RDT was a missclick but of course it was Mythic so he pushed it hard

- the ARRDM Was a longshot crossfire but again mythic so he pushed it

Edited by zazaa
  • Like 1

sorry zazaa I was hoping I could look past the warns but the people have some points. You have 4 warns in 1 day and you did have a recent warn and then because of the 4 warns in 1 day you already have 6 warns in this month. I know you have good intentions but your application didn't show me it, as it was short and unprofessional/personal. You have been active and participating in events or patrols as you have had quite recent promotions. I would hope to see your warns decrease.

good luck :)

• Like 1

I had a pretty tough time deciding this, despite zazaa being a friend of mine I can't let that sway my decision. If zazaa became 2iC a couple months ago and applied I'm sure he would've done great and easy +1s. But more recently zazaa has been getting warned, not always completely his fault, but it's a bad look in the present moment.

Positives

- Good 2iC, saw them training people a lot

- Quite active on PD, doesn't break PD rules afaik

- has a good general understanding of PD and their respective ranks

- Detailed app

Negatives

- Lot of recent warnings, bad look on command team.

- Often lets emotion take control

I think the cons here outweigh the pros, it's not a lot to work on, mostly just waiting at least a month.

I think you're completely worthy of the command team, I know you're likely not 2iC anymore or it'll get removed soon, but you've done very well in your 2iC position.

• Like 3

+1

I do apologize for any accidental negativities that this message may include

-Great 2ic you've trained a lot of people (i'm impressed)

-very active on PD

-doesn't break PD rules (that would mean that you understand the rules)

-understands the PD

-well made app

but...

-a lot of recent warnings (not good)

I see you a great candidate to become a commisioner (as long as you don't get warns) but uh good luck! and I wish you luck in your future endeavors!

• Like 2

Just edited this since well my opinion changed.

So, you were a PD 2iC who got their role stripped due to you being warned alot.

You had it taken when you got banned which was 14 days ago.

Now I don't think that's TOO bad but I'm still taking that to account.

Next up, I can say you are active in patrols and events, and you did train people when you were 2iC.

Another thing to go over, Your app is alright, you put more effort into your 'explanations about your warns' than your actual application.

Now finally, your ranks are pretty good man, I see you are putting in effort.

EDITTED PART!

Alright, I've actually taken a proper read of your app and have taken a few more things into account and well, I agree with Mythic Queers.

I mean from sits I remember a certain sit where you acted immaturely and well, childish... Not really good traits for pd roles.

[ATTACH=full]5003[/ATTACH]

Plus, [ATTACH=full]5004[/ATTACH]

Your 'second one' was cuz you were abusing somethin and you got in trouble with maccas.

Third one was you got in trouble for rdming me for reason and annoying me. Didn't know you couldn't understand the fact I was getting pissed off from my tone of voice or whatever but yeah, Calling me toxic? Kind of petty.

Lastly, why you giving mythic a clown reaction cuz he -1'd ya :|

To finish this off, I'll give you a +1, We've had worse on the team.

Edit: Changing it to a -1.

I wasnt calling you toxic it was the other rdm your one was fine

i was talking about a former irl friend

I know im not ment to reply but i wanted to clear the air because that was NOT about you

• Like 2