Kristen Walderon Commander Application

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:580656955

Discord User#: Online-bear311#2181

What is your game time? (Post a screenshot): 1682244734568.thumb.png.5b3677e53e4d05b8dc28c80e6d30dfeb.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):1682244836767.thumb.png.ced447f9cabc014729e89702fd90b331.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): Refer to above

What is your current Police rank?: Sergeant

What is your current SWAT rank?: SWAT-2IC/Lance Corporal

What is your current Detective rank?: Detective

What are your other ranks? (Sniper, Medic, etc.): Sniper = Private. Medic = IDK

Why do you believe that you should be a Commissioner/Commander/Dt-CO?: I believe I should be a Commander because of my constant activity on the server and and the PD discord. I have also spent most of my time on the server as a Police officer. For the past week or two I have been a 2IC and it was very fun doing patrols and I also experienced my first time training a probationary constable, I thought this was very fun so that is partially why I'm applying. I am now very fluent with the rules, expectations and guidelines of PD. As a 2IC I saw the importance and responsibilities of being a Command Team Member.

Explain what you would be giving to the community, once received this role: Once I receive this roll I will help clean the streets from any crime, help new police officers learn the rules, ready to train probational officers. If I receive this roll I will show exceptional leadership skills and give everyone someone to look up to. I absolutely love playing SWAT and hope i will create an impression on other members of the Government. I very mush enjoy participating in PD events and would hope to host many, I also enjoy building so I could even make events for people.

What are some qualities that make you stand out from other Police Officers?

Problem Solving Skills, communication skills, ready to devote many more hours to orbital than I already have, I am very great working in teams, I have lots of kindness and responsibility to give around. Being a 2IC ensures that I know the rules of being a command team member. I am very good at building and have built PD dupes before.

Additional Comments:

Thank you for reading sincerely Kristen Walderon

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given?: Yes

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?: Yes

Do you agree to follow the Commissioner & Commander expectations once given?: Yes

+1

I think you would be great addition to command team but as the others said lots of warns and low rank, but I have seen you in game. Looking at the photo of warns I can see that you have improved over the last couple mouths form getting about 10 a month to 2 or 3 and has been a while since your last one. Other than that I have seen you ingame and you have show that you are ready to devote your time to the PD and would devote more. But another reason that I had to take a while to deicide is the low rank. You might be Swat 2iC and that means you have stood out, all of your ranks are low. If this does get denied try and rank up some more as your PD rank is low and Swat rank is low. Even thought you did take a month break (or I just didn't see you) you have 4 weeks worth of game time and you have started caring about the rules after the first month of the year (seeing that by the warns).

Good luck and work on your ranks :)

+1

I think you would be great addition to command team but as the others said lots of warns and low rank, but I have seen you in game. Looking at the photo of warns I can see that you have improved over the last couple mouths form getting about 10 a month to 2 or 3 and has been a while since your last one. Other than that I have seen you ingame and you have show that you are ready to devote your time to the PD and would devote more. But another reason that I had to take a while to deicide is the low rank. You might be Swat 2iC and that means you have stood out, all of your ranks are low. If this does get denied try and rank up some more as your PD rank is low and Swat rank is low. Even thought you did take a month break (or I just didn't see you) you have 4 weeks worth of game time and you have started caring about the rules after the first month of the year (seeing that by the warns).

Good luck and work on your ranks :)

bruh u actual disagreed with my shitpost, u one of them kids in the image fam 💀.

you out here making "10 warns to 2-3 warns a month" sound like a good thing 🤡.