Event Staff App

R City

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/BooEngineer/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:55945967

Discord User#: Wolf_xxoo#0452

RP Name: R City

Do you have a working Microphone?: No

What is your server time? (Post a screenshot):download(6).thumb.jpg.01bd95b53cb264ce3f2b61ec8713e1f1.jpg

What are your active days/times on the server? Monday to Friday 5pm to 8pm Saturday to Sunday 11am to 6pm

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

download(7).thumb.jpg.003e55f3997e43ecc50f7397e29dbafb.jpg

Do you have any previous or current experience hosting server events? (Provide examples): Just 1 Dropped 2mil in prizes.

Provide some screenshots of some builds you have made on the server (Optional):

Why do you believe that you deserve the Event Staff role? The Prizes I give out are really high one of my small sort of event I gave away 2 mil.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples): I'm Mostly a solo person buy willing to help others.

List one unique event idea you can bring to the server: High Prize Fist/Knife Fights

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to host events?: yes

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?: yes

Edited by R City

Rcity shows good building skills with high detail but when it come to attracting events it comes down to who he favorite's the most, giving money to people he knows instead of people who actually win, and on the terms of money its people who put the money in and not his own money, other than that he would do good event, his attitude need a bit of renovation tho -1

Rcity shows good building skills with high detail but when it come to attracting events it comes down to who he favorite's the most, giving money to people he knows instead of people who actually win, and on the terms of money its people who put the money in and not his own money, other than that he would do good event, his attitude need a bit of renovation tho -1

Dear Blake,

This is not an attack on you. I simply wish to give Rcity a fair go at this application.

I believe what you say about Rcity is misleading. He does not play favorites. As with the so called "friends" he favors to give money to seems far fetched. Promising one thing and getting another (or nothing) is just scamming and would warrant a ticket to be made against him (to which he does not have any).

As for the matter of other people's money, there isn't anything wrong with that. He's merely operating like a sweepstake business, enticing customers with a chance of winning big whilst keeping a portion of that for himself.

Lastly, stating that "his attitude needs renovating" without any explanation just seems like a punch down.

Thank you,

-The Real Mythic Queers