Tony Fennessy Ban Appeal

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:41651169

In-game name: Tony Fennessy

Time and date of ban (Use timezone): ~1-2pm AEDT

Name of the Staff Member that banned you: John Jeliau Johnson

Further details: I was on briefly this arvo and got rdm'd by a guy. I was in an admit sit for ages after that with Cunt, who decided to let it slide due to miscommunication. I assumed the NLR time limit had expired due to how long the sit took. I wasn't keeping an exact track of the time, but I felt it was definitely reasonable in my judgement as a long time player. I went back and raided them. After the raid, I logged off to have lunch. Ironically, I kept the game open for a couple of minutes before leaving, fully expecting to be pulled into a sit where they'd claim NLR. After a few minutes of being AFK I assumed it wasn't going to happen, and properly logged. I log on tonight to find out I have a ban for NLR + LTAP. Which just seems unreasonable. I'm a grown man with grown man things to do, such as eat a yummy sandwich for lunch. And I made an effort to avoid this being interpreted as an LTAP by hanging around a few minutes longer. Seems like a miscommunication to me. Would've been nice if I could've been pinged in the discord to at least have the opportunity to defend myself and explain the situation.

Any evidence you can provide: Nope, just a miscommunication ting innit

Have you become familiar with the rules?: Already was but unfortunately my lunch was looking real scrumptious at the time :/

Greetings Tony!

I must apologize for the misunderstanding and mistakenly giving you an LTAP and a 6h ban. I am still learning as a moderator and still must learn more about moderation and staffing. I wish someone would get the the two charges removed. Yes I do agree with you it is not fair and it's too excessive for a simple NLR warn. I hope I didn't ruin your lunch time when I give you that ban. I am truly sorry and I hope you would forgive me. xx (this is literally just secondary school all over) ( you learn something you forget something)