SteamID: STEAM_0:1:128699163

Discord User#: EXCALIBUR #3354

Your in-game name: Ricky Bumpersech

What is your game time? (Post a screenshot):

20230411200236_1.jpg.e64582bf2744127d440924867bd0fccb.jpg

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

20230411200843_1.thumb.jpg.5d5cd65cbc24c286401ef827bbd08afa.jpg

How many Soft bans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

As per my screenshot above, I have no warnings and i have no blacklists throughout my time and playthrough of this server in general.

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

I believe that I deserve the rank of trusted because I believe I could have a positive impact on the community, as Ive spent a lot of time on past DarkRP servers, and I believe that this has given me tremendous experience to be able to guide and teach newer players through this server and this game along. I have had previous time as an admin on a Counterstrike server along with many discord servers, that is now closed to the community, I believe this role allowed me to gain some experience with keeping rules and keeping order throughout the community; additionally, I believe it this will further increased my ability to assist other players in whatever they need and along with displaying that I have matured as a person and a player on this server entirely.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

i will be helping the community a large by try my absolute best to remain as active on the server, discord and the forums, as well as keeping my ear out for anyone who may need a hand in-game with any issues that are arising from day to day playthroughs. I believe that my experience in administrating on other games as mentioned above can be applied to help newer players comprehend and understand the rules and guidelines that this server holds dearly including the roles of different jobs on the server while also attempting to deal with any dramas that may appear among other players that come and go from this server.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

i am familiar with the rules and guidelines as i have read them to reaffirm myself of them.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: I agree and acknowledge that this rank can be removed or stripped from me if I misbehave and not portray this role as a well round individual across the server.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

I agree to not abuse this power in which Is trusted as I have no intention to make life and player experience on this server excessive difficult as I’m a person who is a man of his word and is a person who is not out to get people as its just a game and it should be left at that as people should enjoy playing on this server.

Edited by Ricky Bumpersech

+1

Hey ricky!

Very great application you've wrote!

Just like what DJburek just said, you having 0 warns makes sense since you have some previous darkrp experiences and I respect that! So that means you do understand the rules and the guidelines of the server, I would wish to see you receive this role! Good luck!

ACCEPTED

Congratulations on receiving trusted!

Please message one of the following people on Discord to receive your in-game, forum and Discord rank:

Arpo: Arpo#0001

Mike Unstore: Andyyyyy#7041

mersman: mersman#8224

• Like 1