Blakecuz trusted application

Blakecuz

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198997234607/

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:518484439

Discord User#: Cuz#4360

Your in-game name: Blakecuz

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): image_2023-04-13_132301202.thumb.png.824384152f3cb67af204956161534bde.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): image_2023-04-13_132434106.thumb.png.1f6284b62bc16d6bf60f853ee3d20665.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): none

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted? just a causal chill guy playing gmod chilling not causing trouble, having fun and a laugh with mates and others, currently 2IC working my way up to commander and enjoy the force and every funny cunt in it hahaha

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank? help where ever i can tbh help the brokies out when there chasing 5k yanno hahah

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines? yes

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: yes

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank? ofc rules are rules im not tryna abuse nothing

• Like 1

I think this guy deserves trusted because well he's a nice guy and he's playing as a user which no one should have to do that, wouldn't wish that on my worse enemy. Good guy +rep (Give him trusted so he keeps playing and spends 500$ on rpg)
  • Like 1

Ok look dude, Kind of had a hard time thinking of my vote, Here is my opinion;

Firstly, Your application is seems quite rushed, I mean it's pretty obvious that its not a serious attempt. I mean I can look past it but just know that in the future, Not like its a staff app.

I can see that you have 5 days on the server and you only have 2 warns and your most recent was 6 days ago which isn't bad.

Plus you are active and I see you online quite a bit, And you are a current 2iC which shows you actually contribute on the server.

However, my interactions with you aren't exactly the best, I mean one of them I can't exactly shake since well you were being a dick, I was trying to do my own thing and you were annoying me, and the only thing that stopped you was me getting most of the server to find and destroy your shit. I mean other than that, I can say they are mostly positive but well, kind of hold a grudge from that experience.

Last thing I'll talk about, Your Discord and Forum activity needs some work. I mean you join the forums yesterday. And well I don't think I see you much on Discord.

To finish this off, I'm just gonna go with a -1. No offense.

Hey Blakecuz,

As Jenin has said your'e application does look rushed. But Your'e warns are low and playtime is getting good I see you always up for a server event and PD event easy to get alone with.

For this ill be giving you a........

+1

unfortunately its going to have to be a -1 from me due to 2 reasons:

Community Activity - to start it off your forum activity is near to none with your only posts being this one and a reply to it, I don't know if its we play at different times but i rarely see you on the server interacting with the community which is a big part of this role.

Application Details - your app looks like you put any effort into it and presents itself as a joke.

I Wish you luck in any future applications

- John Kevin

DENIED

As Jenin mentioned, your warning for RDM is still fairly recent and it shows an undeveloped knowledge of the rules. Still, if you were to go a little longer without the warning, receiving this rank is definitely something that's attainable.

In addition, your response to Mythic was unnecessary. As Trusted, you should have a positive reputation within the community and that negativity wasn't a good look, despite what you think of the person. He is simply trying to give you feedback, and I'd suggest taking it on board and improving for next time.

You may reapply in 1 week.