zaza warn appeal >:(

zazaa

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:625027514

In-game name: zazaa

Time and date of warn (Use timezone): 6:38pm 07/04/2023 AEDT

Name of the Staff Member that warned you: Duckers (manegment)

Further details:

Maccas Man was abusing demotion in the insurgent thing to get leader and kept failing due to other people grabbing the role, and we were in a sit for about 20 minutes with me jenin andrew tate and maccas and we all were getting quite bored, and I got curious as to weather people who arnt in the terrorist groups could demote the leader (I was PD at the time of the sit) and I called a demotion for Andrew Tate (current leader) For reason: "TEST SAY NO" and relised instantly that the orbital community is gonna say yes and he got demoted, He called me a bitch but aftarwards he didnt reallly care, and then he called one on jenin who got it as a joke and it was a whole shitshow, anyway I ended up getting warned for the same reason and with the same punishment as someone who called 3 SEPERATE DEMOTIONS to try get the role, And me who was bored in a sit wanting to test somthing gets the same punishment? For somthing that isnt even in techincally in the rules, I find this completly stupid as I am being put on the same level as someone who macliciosly used the demotion feture yet I was just curious and bored in a sit about it with them all, We were all laughing about it and didnt really give a shit. I think this should be massivly reduced or even revoked

Any evidence you can provide:

Note even when Jenin got demoted i tried to let andrew get it back

In the clip, even after jenin was telling you "zazaa you can't start the demote as a non insurgent", you sit there on the text for a moment and contemplate that, and proceed to start the demote. Even knowing the context of the entire sit I have no idea what went through your mind as to call the demotion or even "test it for a sit."

And for that, I don't believe it should be revoked or reduced.

• Like 1

In the clip, even after jenin was telling you "zazaa you can't start the demote as a non insurgent", you sit there on the text for a moment and contemplate that, and proceed to start the demote. Even knowing the context of the entire sit I have no idea what went through your mind as to call the demotion or even "test it for a sit."

And for that, I don't believe it should be revoked or reduced.

I get your point, but he didnt answer my question which sparked my curiosity.. "Can i physically do it" And yes it was very stupid of me. But i also must say even if that was taken 100% accountable, I should not be getting the same level of punishment as someone who perpously did it to get the role

DENIED

On top of what Duckers mentioned, it seems as though you would've tried it even if no one responded to your question, considering you started typing before anyone acknowledged you had asked a question.

With that being said, there were better ways to go about testing a feature like this - I'd suggest next time, checking with the person you're demoting before doing so in case something like this goes wrong.

In terms of the comparison between the other person in the sit, it is purely up to staff discretion as to what they feel is fitting when it comes to punishments. With this scenario, Duckers felt that it was fitting to give you a warning for something you knew could've ended badly.

The warning will remain.

• Like 1