[HEADING=2]SteamID: STEAM_0:1:200711848 [/HEADING]

[HEADING=2][/HEADING]

[HEADING=2]Discord: Scrimp#0001[/HEADING]

[HEADING=2][/HEADING]

[HEADING=2]RP Name: Scrimp[/HEADING]

[HEADING=2][/HEADING]

[HEADING=2]Age: 18 [/HEADING]

[HEADING=2][/HEADING]

[HEADING=2]Do you have a working Microphone?: Yes i do have a working microphone [/HEADING]

[HEADING=2][/HEADING]

server time:

1680695399687.png.d86d88ddcbcc9f70e0e06d4285fdd867.png

active days/time on the server: Between 12pm to 2am nearly everyday

warnings: I do understand I have a lot of past warns/bans but my last warn/ban was about 6 months ago and I was gone for 5 months but have been playing nearly every day for about a month and I feel like I have changed into a better person since then

1680695503887.thumb.png.6f667febfefd98d776f6d87858b76f9c.png

any previous or current staff experience: No I haven't gotten any unless being staff in your schools Minecraft sever a while ago counts but I'm willing to learn everything it takes to be a admin

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position: I have played this sever for a while and I have a understanding of all the rules of the server and most admin sits I request I pretty much "run" asking all the questions that need to be asked to the other party. and if no admins are on I try get the evidence and give it so what ever admin is online on discord so it can be dealt with properly.

ability to work as a team: i was the one the the leaders of my Billy cart team in school where we would design some cart and race it on Easter we would have to figure out who was going to be the designer who was going to be the parts getter and the other 4 would be the builders and the designer (me) would show the builders what the design was then they would figure out the parts they would need and then tell the part getter who over the weekend would get the parts and it was a team effort as the school barley had stuff to do with it as so we would have to rely on each other for it to work

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?: I have a bad sleep schedule so I'm on very late at night when the is little to no admins online and as I would be up so late no admins would feel the obligation to stay up as they would not be the last person the leave

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?: I understand and agree to so abuse or misuse any of my powers

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?: I understand and completely agree with my powers being stripped if I use my powers for anything other than good

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?: I will follow the staff expectations to the best I can with a magnifying glass

1680702675162.png.3602d6f246d8c6bc743fd1a731c22d4c.png

Edited by scrimp
  • Like 1

+1 (edited again)

Scrimp is a great, active and dedicated member of orbital. He gets along with every player as I've been watching him, I think his attitude in sits might need to change but otherwise I don't see he wouldn't be fit for staff. He understands the rules very well having not received a warn since 30/09/2022 last year, that's over 6 months, and having excellent playtime

I have re-reconsidered this decision.

Edited by duckers
  • Like 1

Has a lot of warns, excuse of them being old is invalid considering he has had a long absence from the server (well over 4-5 months) and has only recently returned. Also is quite annoying and doesn't seem very mature (rich coming from me)

Edited by bigchicki
  • Like 1

+1

Scrimp has a good understanding of the rules and has been a loyal member of Orbital Servers for quite a long time. I and many others can vouch that he understands the server rules very well for a player. He is quite forgiving in the sits I have taken with him and I believe he has good intentions on keeping the server fun and enjoyable for everyone. I am also informed that he dedicates a lot of his time playing on the server currently.

I do recall that he has an annoying manner when it comes to sits since he tries to take over the sit from the staff in charge. He admits this in his staff application and it concerns me that he takes it as a badge of pride. Additionally, I agree with pharam's reply which pointed out that he took a really long break from the server and as such may need to reacquaint himself with the rules. It also means that his lack of warns can really only be measured from the time he started playing Orbital again which he tells me is about 1 month (someone will need to verify this).

However, I still believe Scrimp has the potential to be a good staff member given some supervision and some guidance.

+1

I have interacted with Scrimp multiple times and is an overall great player. Although Scrimp has high amounts of warns, Scrimp has not received a warn in 5-6 months showing he has come to an understanding regarding the server rules. Scrimp's application is decently detailed. Could work on it more, but overall Scrimp could be a potential good fit in the staff team.

Sorry bro it's just the warns for me, as Pharam stated above your most recent warn is from like 6 months ago but that's because you haven't been active in the recent 6 months to get any more warns. Other than i believe if you stay active for just another week or so without any warns I'd believe your valid to becoming a staff member and i may change my vote if this application hasn't been accepted / denied.

All the best bro,

PressedCharges

• Like 1

+1

Long time player of the server, and its amazing to see him return.

I strongly believe he deserves admin, back in the day, this guy had made a big name for himself on the server, participating in any roleplay that was on at the time, and overall, was a funny cunt.

This mantle still holds up in 2023, with him enjoying the server in a friendly manner, obviously, this personality also included a slight amount of minging, but i can definitely see that this is a behavior that is super easily stopped when needed to, he has a great maturity level, which may be bias, considering mine is terrible.

This guy is a well deserving of the staff role, and i would love to work with him, good luck brother!

"The sun is bad, and the sun is evil",

Walterburgernstein

Edited by Walterburg
  • Like 1

Hi, Scrimps

Like all the others before me your warns really aren't good but you haven't been warned for a little bit. I see you on the server time to time and you seem to role play with a lot of the community so for this and ill giving you a +1

+1

• Like 1

Hello Scrimp, you are not showing you want this role, I've rarely seen you on during the application.

Moving on to other things. As Pharam said your reasoning for the warns being old are invalid. During time the warns got older, but you never played. The staff team may know you however the average newer player may not.

Want to bring up your "qualities". Staying up all night is not a quality. Plus I'm willing to bet during theses late nights nine times out of ten you won't hop on. But that time you do, most likely be on for 15 minutes to 30 minutes and get nothing out of it and think to yourself to not hop on again during late nights

However there is some light at the end of the tunnel, Scrimp, I like you as a person. I have nothing but good interactions with you but you are not showing me you want this role and you don't really lay any of the good qualities you can truly bring.