Greg paul staff app

Prerequisites

• You must be 15 and over to apply.
  • Your total game time must be 4 days and over.
  • You must be well known within the community.
  • You must be well informed with all of our rules.
  • You must NOT advertise your application.

[HEADING=2]Questions[/HEADING]

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198311412411/

SteamID:

Discord User#: ! Greg#0402

RP Name: Greg Paul

Country/Time Zone: AUstralia

Do you have a working Microphone?: yes

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): 38

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples): Yes, fiveM LRP, old gmod servers

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?: Im the goat at staffing and will be a fun addition to the team

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples): Amazing im the topG at being in a team

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?: Being good in a team and being cool and strong (like vexbolts)

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?: Yes

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?: Yes daddy terra

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?: Of course daddy terra

1680505370519.thumb.png.3ea3a53f1ba4192038d2266c705a5c3f.png1680505359861.thumb.png.62d574201d70aeb514ccb0ef0d7fc7fd.png

My apologies for any negativities or rudeness in this response. I am afraid that your answers are not in depth just like what walterburg said. You must apply for effort into you staff application as you require professionalism and common sense. Didn't mean to be mean but hey take it easy on getting warned, it's getting severe. The images that you've attached has shown that you haven't played on the server for a while. You need to improve. That is my response. Sorry for any mistakes I made and any negativities in this response. Love John Jelaiu Johnson xx