STEAM64: 76561198300468169

Untitled-7.png.0960eb4769612633e62580eabf3eb8b5.png

fisckii

Untitled-3.png.63dd4d0ab889f4e3c79dd54511daef76.png

No Idea

Untitled-8.png.2ed8110aeed319700ef8205ac79cd902.png

Console

furtherdetails.png.5c9625aaa0495ebd1b2289c81c3c71cd.png

[JUSTIFY] I am writing this ban appeal of my community ban to express my sincerest regret for the mistake I made. I understand that my actions have caused inconvenience and discomfort to you, and for that, I am truly sorry. I want to take full responsibility for my mistake and make things right. I realize that apologies are not enough, and I need to take action to show my commitment to improvement. Therefore, I would like to outline the steps that I plan to take to rectify the situation and ensure that it does not happen again in the future. Firstly, I will take the necessary steps to rectify the mistake I made. I will do everything in my power to make things right for you and ensure that you are satisfied with the outcome. I am willing to listen to your concerns and take appropriate measures to address them. Secondly, I will take steps to ensure that I learn from this mistake and prevent similar situations from happening in the future. I will take the time to reflect on what happened and identify the root cause of the problem. I will also seek feedback from others to gain a different perspective on the situation and learn from their experiences. Thirdly, I will take steps to improve my skills and knowledge in areas that may have contributed to my mistake. I will seek out additional training or resources to ensure that I am better equipped to handle similar situations in the future. I understand that it will take time to regain your trust, and I am committed to doing everything in my power to earn it back. I hope that my actions will demonstrate my genuine remorse and willingness to improve. Again, I am deeply sorry for the mistake I made, and I want to assure you that I take this matter seriously. I hope that you will consider my apology and recognize my efforts to make things right. If you have any additional concerns or suggestions, please do not hesitate to reach out to me.[/JUSTIFY]

[JUSTIFY] As my responsibility, the first step towards apologizing is to acknowledge the wrongdoing. This requires taking ownership of the inappropriate behavior that led to the ban. It is essential to be specific about the actions that caused the ban and not make excuses or blame others. Taking responsibility for one's actions demonstrates maturity and a willingness to learn from past mistakes. After acknowledging the wrongdoing, I should express remorse for their actions. This shows that I understand the impact of their behavior on the community and is genuinely sorry for the harm caused. Usual apology would lacks genuine remorse can come across as insincere and may not be well-received by the community. The next step of my responsibility as a roleplayer of this community is to outline steps to prevent the behavior from happening again. This requires reflecting on the actions that led to the ban and developing a plan to avoid repeating those behaviors. This could include seeking help or support, such as attending counseling or therapy, or taking a break from social media to reflect of my behavior It is also important to note that my apology should not be seen as a one-time event. It is essential to continue to take responsibility for one's actions and demonstrate a commitment to making amends. This could include engaging positively with the community, volunteering, or supporting causes that align with the values of the community.

I am writing this ban appeal to express my sincere apology for the wrong I have done to you. I am aware that my actions have caused you pain, hurt, and disappointment, and for that, I am truly sorry. My intention is not to excuse or justify my behavior, but to take full responsibility for it and try to make things right. I understand that I have violated your trust and respect, and I deeply regret it. Firstly, I want to apologize for my insensitive and thoughtless actions done to the community. I realize now that what I said was immature and disrespectful, and it was never my intention to cause you any harm. I should have been more aware of the impact of my words and the harm they could cause. I am sorry for the hurt and pain I have caused you. Secondly, I want to apologize for my behavior that was not in line with the rules. I understand that I have failed to meet my responsibilities and obligations, and I regret the negative impact it had on the community and sincerely the staff team. I should have communicated more clearly and taken more accountability for my actions. I am sorry for the inconvenience and trouble I have caused. Furthermore, I want to acknowledge that my actions have damaged our reputation. I value our reputation, and I am deeply sorry for the harm that I have caused. I understand that it may take time and effort to rebuild our relationship, but I am willing to do what it takes to regain your trust and respect. I understand that apologizing is not enough, and I need to take corrective action to prevent similar mistakes in the future. I am committed to learning from my mistakes and taking the necessary steps to improve myself. I will make an effort to be more mindful of my words and actions, communicate more clearly and respectfully, and be more accountable for my responsibilities. (edited)

In conclusion, I want to apologize again for the wrong I have done to you. I understand that my actions have caused you pain and hurt, and I am truly sorry. I hope that you can find it in your heart to forgive me and give me a chance to make things right. I value our relationship, and I am committed to doing better in the future. [/JUSTIFY]

[JUSTIFY]Thank you for taking the time to read this ban appeal, and I am looking forward to this appeal.[/JUSTIFY]

Untitled-5.png.582c3dfe22a3b6736ca379500bd1ce89.png

None

Untitled-6.png.4b3645d335179ed6150e48a9add2bc48.png

[JUSTIFY]Yes, It is essential that we comply with established rules and regulations to create a peaceful and just society. Failure to adhere to rules can result in chaos and harm to individuals and society as a whole. By respecting these rules, we contribute to the collective welfare of society and demonstrate a commitment to the values that make it thrive. It is our responsibility to follow the rules, and doing so is not only a moral obligation but also a legal one. In conclusion, an obligation to rules is necessary to maintain a functioning society. Adhering to established guidelines demonstrates a commitment to the greater good and promotes the well-being of all individuals.[/JUSTIFY]

Edited by fisckii
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Denied

After consulting with the management team and the pervious staff who aware of the reasons as to why you were banned, we have decided to not lift this ban due to the severity of ban. It is with a heavy heart that I am denying this application, as it was a pleasure to have you on the team, you were an excellent member on the team and more importantly a great person. However, what you did was done with malice intent and as a member as high as yourself, you know it was the wrong thing to do.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1