7up's ban appeal

7up

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:557347584

In-game name:7up

Time and date of ban (Use timezone): 30.3.23

Name of the Staff Member that banned you: duckers

Further details: As a general principle, I should not be punished or sanctioned without sufficient evidence of wrongdoing. This principle holds true in the context of Nazi roleplay as well. If there is a lack of clear and convincing evidence that I engaged in Nazi roleplay, it would be unfair and unjust to impose a ban on me. Banning someone based on mere suspicion or speculation without proper evidence is a violation of the basic tenets of due process and fairness.

Any evidence you can provide: I did not Nazi rp

Have you become familiar with the rules?: yes

Hello.

You were previously told off by mike, and admitted in the sit with mike that you had written "I H8 BLACKS", mike decided to give some leniency and let you off for this. However, as you were reporting another user, playing through some parts of the clip, there was a section in there where you were spray painting a swastika. You almost immediately skipped it, so I only saw a couple seconds of it. However, after requesting for you to go further back into the clip where you had done this, you kept going forward and saying "where is it" after I had asked you to go back multiple times. Shortly after, you clicked "Permanently delete" on the medal clip, which didn't allow me to reach a proper verdict on the sit we were in, as I hadn't fully seen the clip about the sit you called.

Other staff members had said I've seen enough evidence to give you a punishment - so I did. Mike, also told you that if you were caught doing it again, you'd be punished, as you were.

Hello.

You were previously told off by mike, and admitted in the sit with mike that you had written "I H8 BLACKS", mike decided to give some leniency and let you off for this. However, as you were reporting another user, playing through some parts of the clip, there was a section in there where you were spray painting a swastika. You almost immediately skipped it, so I only saw a couple seconds of it. However, after requesting for you to go further back into the clip where you had done this, you kept going forward and saying "where is it" after I had asked you to go back multiple times. Shortly after, you clicked "Permanently delete" on the medal clip, which didn't allow me to reach a proper verdict on the sit we were in, as I hadn't fully seen the clip about the sit you called.

Other staff members had said I've seen enough evidence to give you a punishment - so I did. Mike, also told you that if you were caught doing it again, you'd be punished, as you were.

proof?

• Haha 1