snowyy131

[HEADING=2][/HEADING]

[HEADING=2]Questions[/HEADING]

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199020458525/

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:530096398

Discord User#: Snowyy#3174

Your in-game name: snowyy131

What is your gametime? ():

20230330025144_1.thumb.jpg.efcdbf05a1501c724546f23828522e3f.jpgHow many warnings do you have? (20230330025150_1.thumb.jpg.39bd748502dcdfe2f5a33ab1b0718071.jpg):

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? ()not sure:

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

1. i wanna be able to spawn in dupes to help other people with new ideas

2. i wanna stop raids from happening in pd/bank more often so i can be usefull

3. im super active and willing to help/build for people and coming up with new ideas

4. i wanna be able to show my building and improve in front of people so they will greet me as a good builder

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

1. i can spawn bases for them help them and build bases for them i wanna be usefull towards others and with this trusted rank i feel like i can im alwats on and active and i feel like other people feel the same as well i do think i can be trusted as i am also apart of the pd command team

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines? yes i am i follow them always

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: i do agree and i will not miss use my privs

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank? i will not abuse my pwoers and i agree to any terms ive been givin

(ps made this at 2:50 am im dying)

Edited by snowyy131

Your app seems a bit rushed but I guess that's fine. You have received several warnings, but the fact that they are all from this month and this month only (besides 2021) suggests that you have a good grasp of the rules. You are a well-known figure in the community and have been an active member for an extended period of time. Based on my experiences with you, I can say for a fact that you are a very fun person to talk to and hang around.

(=´・ω・`=)σ +1

i am not proud of how long this took me to find

+1

Snowy has come a long way and really made a name for himself in the community. I remember when he first joined and had only been on the server for 3 days - there were users who I still hadn't seen after 3 days on the server, that's how out-there he put himself. He's super active on orbital and knows the rules very well. I believe he deserves the trusted role and I hope he goes for even bigger roles in the future.

Good luck snowy!

I speak on behalf of the management team that if we are to give trusted roles to everyone this would definitely cut the income revenue received on donations. There has been a spike of applications in all sections of the server whether it be Trusted roles, PD, and staff. But due to the nature of the trusted role (free vip), this would not be a desirable outcome. And should we not take a step back and truly consider what it means to be a trusted member of the community? One that drives and strives for enjoyable interactions? One note riddled with the pure greed of attaining it, instead achieving it as a badge of honor?

anyways now that I've read your points.

1. I do not recall any points in time where you publicly helped anyone (any clips or personal accounts from others would be welcomed).

2. Showing off your PD command role does not equate to a "role model". Looking at the discord you have refused a majority of training requests from probationals. Not to mention you had yet to host a PD event or any form of training that would actually ASSIST PD. Given the dire situation to fill up roles, It could be said that you are a commissioner for the sake of it, not even a excelling one at that (uninformed raid tactics (evidence in media)).

3. Stating that you will be "helpful" through "new ideas" is such a cliché. I would actually like to see you provide a genuine and unique way that would enrich the server experience, all fluff.

4. I don't mean any offense to this but it seems that you are just after the building role from your 1st and 4th points. In my interactions with you I had only witness you base, grind, and arrest. A constant pattern to the day to day.

That being said, this is no way shape or form an attack towards you. Just get donator ong.

-The Real Mythic Gears.

• Like 2