PressedCharges staff application

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199030003988/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:534869130 or 76561199030003988

Discord User#: PressedCharges#4543

RP Name: PressedCharges

Do you have a working Microphone?: Yes

What is your server time? (Post a screenshot): 1679702361893.thumb.png.37705c185acb5653c659c5d7a0952073.png

What are your active days/times on the server? Timezone:

NZDT

Monday - Friday = 5PM or any time afterwards

Saturday - Sunday = any time after 12 AM sometimes i also hop on at earlier times.

How many warnings/blacklists/softbans do you have? (Post a screenshot): 1679702416377.thumb.png.74cf12b6be092e455e0a532af083bd4a.png

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples): I have no previous staff experience except being mod on small discord servers but I do believe that I will make a good staff member.

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?: I believe that I deserve Staff because I would be able to make the game more enjoyable for the community as I would be on at times other staff members are usually not on at. I also know that I have the responsibility to follow the server rules and make sure other people understand and follow the rules otherwise they'll be punished. I believe there's many times when people have issues with players MRDMING and not following the rules but they can't do anything because there are 0 staff on or they just claim they're busy or afk, so I'm here to fix that. I will make sure to keep my warns clear and not abuse staff as I don't want my role to be taken away from me.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples): Whenever I'm not 100% sure of a rule I make sure with other people or will make sure with other staff at all times. Or I could help out another player / staff with the rules. I also help out a lot during raids and have good communication skills while doing so.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?: I'll be active at my job and will try and help the community / staff team as much as I can, I'm also very unbiased and don't care whether your my friend or not. Because of these qualities and more I believe I deserve Staff.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?: I agree to only use my powers when appropriate and not abuse them.

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?: I understand that if I misuse my powers I'll have the role taken away from me.

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?: Yes I agree to follow the staff expectations, if I'm not 100% sure of some of the guidelines while being in a sit I'll confirm with other staff members.

Edited by PressedCharges
  • Like 2

Nothing personal to you, I think you're an alright guy, you just seem to be a rule nazi and tend to belittle users, especially our staff. It's not a healthy thing to make a habit and it might make for an unfriendly face on the staff team. You also don't seem too familiar with the rules as you tend to ask me questions a lot about them, not a big problem of course, i wasn't familiar with every rule either when I submitted my app. I think you may have better luck in future, as you are friendly for the most part now compared to how you were just a month ago. It's great to see some change

Edited by duckers
  • Like 1

+1

Hello!

You're a pretty cool guy but you do need some improvement on your behavior (no offense) and being familiar with the rules. But no problem because you can ask other staff members nicely ☺️ For over a month you've been a nice guy and I like that. You have only 2 warns which are from 2021 so that would mean that you're understanding the rules and that is good. I would like to see you join the staff team!

-john

+1

I feel like 90% of the staff who comment on this are using their own personal emotions to sway their vote.

You'll find that non of them have a good reason to downvote other than something along the lines of "youre annoying" or "he belittled me"

When in reality, all you've done is ask questions and defended yourself when a staff member incorrectly warned/banned you.

You're active.

You've been around for a long time.

You understand the rules.

You're more knowledgeable than some staff members..

I believe you'd be committed to the team for a long time.

Inb4 people cringe react this post because they have a personal issue against you for some unknown reason, unfortunately these people often don't voice their opinions 🥱🥱

Ps; being called a rule Nazi by the biggest rule nazi on the team is definitely something hahah

Edited by Tuppy
  • Like 1

+1

Pressedcharges, deserves this role as he is constantly active, which can be seen through he's 3 weeks on the server. He has low warns and hasn't received a warn for awhile, which shows he understands the rules. Always friendly to me and has been in role play situations with me showing he enjoys playing on the server. Tho your application is short I believe Pressedcharges deserves staff.

Hi Pressedcharges,

Have seen you many times in game role playing with all members of the community normally easy person to get alone with warns are really low which is great and play time is even better.

+1

+1

I strongly believe PressedCharges would make a wonderful staff member, he’s very nice and cool and caring and would be a great fit for staff! This is a very strong application and it’s great that you’ve applied. Great ratio between your low number of warns to your playtime.

Good luck Pressed I hope you get it!! 😍