7up's warn appeal

7up

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:557347584

In-game name: 7up

Time and date of warn (Use timezone): 16.3.23 8:25 QLD

Name of the Staff Member that warned you: Duckers

Further details: I made a ticket about Aidan Fennesy blocking the buttons that open the cells in pd Tori took the ticket and dealt with it as he should have, however he forgot to return Aidan back to his original position I realised this and gave him a /y warning to leave the area in 5 seconds in chat. He didn't leave so I shot him I was then pulled into a sit with Duckers and was told that due to the door being locked I would be receiving a warn for RDM, I'm not sure how I was meant to know the door was locked as I had music playing and could not hear the noise the door made or see the handle move as I was focused on shooting Aidan I do not believe I should have been warned as Aidan was not meant to be there in the first place as he was teleport-ed by and admin from a previous sit, and I had gone through the correct procedures to get him to leave.

Any evidence you can provide:1678963419501.thumb.png.514e231e4e8db3b8d88aa39b863d3f05.png

(Clip: https://www.dropbox.com/s/gj0b3r3g2tou4oe/7Up RDM 16 03 23.mp4?dl=0 )

A: I made a ticket about Aidan Fennesy blocking the buttons that open the cells in pd Tori took the ticket and dealt with it as he should have

This is deliberately incorrect to make Aidan sound in the wrong - however, by the clip provided, Aidan was on the other side of the room.

B: Tori took the ticket and dealt with it as he should have, however he forgot to return Aidan back to his original position I realised this and gave him a /y warning to leave the area in 5 seconds in chat

The door was locked, and in the sit you had admitted to knowing that he was accidentally left there by Tori showing that you were in the same room, or had walked in and locked the doors behind you. You could see Aidan walk up to the door and attempt to open it while already shouting that he can't leave, but you had chosen to ignore the fact.

C: and I had gone through the correct procedures to get him to leave.

If you are aware that the door is locked and Aidan was not meant to be in this situation as to where he originally was, then you should have just led him out of the PD or gotten an officer to taze and cuff him out.

you were fully aware of what happened and your intention.

This is deliberately incorrect to make Aidan sound in the wrong - however, by the clip provided, Aidan was on the other side of the room.

I don't see how this makes Aidan sound in the wrong whatsoever and I'm not to sure as to what him being on the other side of the room has to do with anything

You could see Aidan walk up to the door and attempt to open it while already shouting that he can't leave, but you had chosen to ignore the fact.

At no point in the clip was he shouting or even making an attempt to make it known the door was locked other than him attempting to open the door

If you are aware that the door is locked and Aidan was not meant to be in this situation as to where he originally was, then you should have just led him out of the PD or gotten an officer to taze and cuff him out.

As I stated in my appeal, I was not aware at all that the door was locked, and many of the police online at that time were not even attempting to help with the current situation, as you can also hear in the clip when someone in Aidan's VC states they were playing "door locker simulator." This is most likely because, like I told you, many of the police officers had been leaving doors open and not doing their jobs.

Denied

The door was locked in out of character terms, not sure as why you warned him to leave the area after being returned to that location. You knew exactly what you were doing.

The warning will remain

Edited by Andrew Vape