Cryptsune's Trusted Application

Cryptsune

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198857269375/

(I hope this is what this means)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:448501823

Discord User#: Cryptsune~#4994

Your in-game name: Cryptsune

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): 1678689128521.thumb.png.b7596e8ec069e3961fbb214833ae6ab3.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): 0

1678689160668.thumb.png.204ea4e7e1e9ed41714dccb4eaeda8c6.png

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

I wish to learn more about features to trusted rank so I teach others about those features.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?:

I believe I can help new trusted members with features of their new role and help guide them so they don't break rules on accident, and if any players have questions or wondering about things they don't know about, I will be more than happy to answer their question.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?:

Yes, I'm familiar.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

I Agree.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?:

I Agree.

Your application lacks detail and reason in many areas of this application, please try to fix that up. Also I never see you role-playing, your always grinding for money so you'll need to get out of your base and just run around RP make sure everyone knows you as someone who follows the rules and you'll cop it.

All the best,

PressedCharges

+1

To be honest, i dont see this application as lacklustre at all, ive seen much worse applications and your reasons arent too bad. Ive always had nice interactions with you, but like what pressedcharges said, maybe try and roleplay with the community a bit more in the future. But with your ok playtime and no warnings, i think you can get a +1!

oops, almost forgot the closing!

Sincerely,

Waltbegr

• Like 1