Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199074995800

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:557365036

Discord User#: 𝕒𝔀𝒖𝔁𝕟𝓲#2222

Your in-game name: Mexican Boy

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:557365036

Discord User#: 𝕒𝔀𝒖𝔁𝕟𝓲#2222

Your in-game name: Mexican Boy

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):1678611643465.thumb.png.1dc2d5cce9ea0084830f1320f70d58db.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):1678611430914.thumb.png.f18bc64fb4a27b4f8a8ed2b82bf8cb78.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): ^

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted? I can be a helping person in the community and so I dont need to spend any more money

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank? I can sell dupes to people and show them the dupe and I can just help new players out

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines? Yes I am

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: Yes

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank? Yes

Edited by Mexican Boy

Hi Mexican Boy

Warns aren't the best but they are all old warns guessing you have played the server a lot in the past as I haven't really seen you around, I think you should wait a week or two and get to know the community better and reapply.

Its a -1

Thanks Brad

I do remember this guy, and i loved how straightforward you were with not spending money as that was my exact reason. But like the previous people have said, try and be part of the community again for a bit longer, and reapply then. But you can definitely get this role in my eyes, i think time is your only setback!

Cya man,

Waltbegr

Barely seen you on the server, you are an older player as seen through his warns. Your warns are all in the past and you haven't received anything recently either you have learned the rules or your just not active at all.

Edited by DJBurek

DENIED

Poor community feedback.

Seems like a lot of people are unfamiliar with you.

If you are a returning player, I'd suggest building up your playtime again and interacting with the community more.

Trusted isn't out of reach, keep working on it!

You may reapply in 1 week.