Andrew Tate

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198962775800/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:501255036

Discord User#: Volikon#0947

RP Name: Andrew Tate

Do you have a working Microphone?: Yes

What is your server time? (Post a screenshot):

Staffapp.thumb.jpg.c8929cff7b4f62377a36ac1be01c4161.jpg

What are your active days/times on the server? Honestly whenever i have time weekends and friday

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

20230311195106_1.thumb.jpg.0a8ce2b059c7f414324d0f418eaebbe8.jpg Do you have any previous or current experience hosting server events? (Provide examples): Yes i hosted a boxing event with derk and you can ask him yourselfProvide some screenshots of some builds you have made on the server (Optional):

Why do you believe that you deserve the Event Staff role?: I know i am not the greatest staff member because honestly one of the main reasons i wanted to be staff was to make events and now that this role is here i have accessibility to the thing i wanted to do anyway.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples): Communication is an important part of working with people i can coordinate very easily as i have playing games like Battlefield, Call of duty etc.

List one unique event idea you can bring to the server: Spelling B Event

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to host events?: Yes i do agree to not abuse my powers that are given

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?: I understand they will be stripped immediatly

Cant say i know this guy very well, I mean to be fair, all of the interactions i've had with him haven't really been negative.

However, like what duckers said, i have never seen you build anything significant, so there is not much proof that you could be a valuable asset to the team.

I can definitely see you becoming event staff, but maybe hold off for a bit, and get your foot in the door first, you definitely have the spirit to do so, and i would love to see you act on this!

sincerely,

Waltbegr x

I cannot say that you show dedication to the server upon returning quite literally 2 days ago. If you wish to commit to such a role you need to establish that you are interested in engaging within the community and a commited and dedicated player. Moreso, I am yet to see an example of a build you have completed. Without these prerequisites the application is essentially worthless.

I'd reccomend increasing your engagement within the community to allow the greatest chance of success, and creating builds that can show you have the adequite skill for the role

Hi Andrew,

I've only seen you on a couple of times seems like you don't really want to play Orbital, warns are all old I would like to see more playtime. with the new community Orbital has now.

For Now Its A -1

Thanks Brad