Quit this fucking game (Re-app)

Whalter Whyte

After careful consideration and serious reflection over my community feedback. I decided that this time I need to take a much better approach. I’m going to list 3 reasons why respectfully, you should stop playing Garry’s Mod.

1- ‘Role Playing’ in a game. Let’s be real, try to explain doing RP on Garry’s Mod to a normal person. If it sounds weird as fuck trying to explain it to a normal person, it’s probably weird as fuck. Therefore, by extension by role playing on this server you are also, weird as fuck.

2- It’s never too late to change. Some of you I can guarantee, know that they are being weird as fuck but don’t think they have the capacity to change. What’s important to know is that no matter how low you feel socially, physically, mentally etc, even if you’re an IGA worker with nowhere to go, you can still improve but that all starts with cutting out bad habits. (Being an unpaid staff member is probably one of those things).

3- If you want to do volunteer work for a community that is valued, then go work in a soup kitchen you ape. If you’re a staff member of a Gmod server it may already be too late. If you’re defending it you’re already past the point of no return. If you think that you are attracted to these sort of positions then go figure out another way to put that passion to use. Maybe you like to role play as a police officer because you wanna do that someday, that’s cool, but unfortunately you can’t put your gmod experience on a resume. You also have to pass the basic PT test.

If you play a game, that is riddled with the stigmatisation of fat sweaty virgins then you deliberately associate yourself with those exact things and most likely normalise some destructive behaviours. Quit Garry’s mod, do something more constructive.

After careful consideration and serious reflection over my community feedback. I decided that this time I need to take a much better approach. I’m going to list 3 reasons why respectfully, you should stop playing Garry’s Mod.

1- ‘Role Playing’ in a game. Let’s be real, try to explain doing RP on Garry’s Mod to a normal person. If it sounds weird as fuck trying to explain it to a normal person, it’s probably weird as fuck. Therefore, by extension by role playing on this server you are also, weird as fuck.

2- It’s never too late to change. Some of you I can guarantee, know that they are being weird as fuck but don’t think they have the capacity to change. What’s important to know is that no matter how low you feel socially, physically, mentally etc, even if you’re an IGA worker with nowhere to go, you can still improve but that all starts with cutting out bad habits. (Being an unpaid staff member is probably one of those things).

3- If you want to do volunteer work for a community that is valued, then go work in a soup kitchen you ape. If you’re a staff member of a Gmod server it may already be too late. If you’re defending it you’re already past the point of no return. If you think that you are attracted to these sort of positions then go figure out another way to put that passion to use. Maybe you like to role play as a police officer because you wanna do that someday, that’s cool, but unfortunately you can’t put your gmod experience on a resume. You also have to pass the basic PT test.

If you play a game, that is riddled with the stigmatisation of fat sweaty virgins then you deliberately associate yourself with those exact things and most likely normalise some destructive behaviours. Quit Garry’s mod, do something more constructive.

I aint readin allat!

🥺

🙏

Playing Fortnite all day Doesn't Make you Cool you little fuck and dont call people virgins when you are a virgin yourself

• 3 weeks later...