Country/Time Zone: Australia/AEDT

Do you have a working Microphone?: Yes I do

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

1667988426467-png.4239

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

1667974456051-png.4238

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): As shown above 0

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples):

IconicRP - During this time I was given the opportunity to learn the core values, skills, qualities and dedication that is required to be a staff member and I aimed to exceed them.

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?:

I believe I am deserving of a staff position on orbital servers for a range of reasons. The first reason is being my activeness. Ever since I have returned, I have shown great dedicated to the server, being on every day when I can and interacting with the community. I have also obtained trusted as well, which shows that I am already a well known person in the community and follow the rules. Furthermore, I have obtained the Commissioner position within the Government Section of the server which already gives me some more experience in dealing with players (in this case police officers) and shows that I already have some skills that could be useful as a staff member. I am certain that my maturity and qualities to become a staff member will be met with the expected staff guidelines, I believe my prior experience in staffing, which involved in training new staff in iconic will be a great asset to the team as well. I can back this up by mentioning I have not received any warns since I returned, which can show I have an over-all great understanding of the rules, including any that may of changed since the last time I have played Orbital Servers.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples):

I have multiple experience's in working in team-orientated environments before, both in real life and in Garry's Mod and other online communities/games. In real life I play a lot of sports, including being a captain in a school rugby league team. In Garry's Mod, as I am sure a lot of people will have seen and known since I have returned, I play a lot of Government Jobs. Achieving the rank of commissioner has given me much more responsibilities to follow, with teamwork being a huge one. I have been in the Police command team since Supremacy, achieving Police High Command in Iconic at it's peak. I have been having to use alot of team-working skills in these roles to achieve great results and I know I can and will incorporate these skills into the staff team should I be accepted in the staff team.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?:

Maturity - I believe I am very mature for my age although I may not act it sometimes and love to fuck around when it comes to it I am very composed and sensible in serious situations which occurs a lot when staffing.

Experience - I have been playing darkrp seriously for over 2 years since 2020 march and have learned and experienced a lot of different servers/communities transitioning from Supremacy to Iconic and now Orbital, with good experience I believe I can be an even better staff member then before.

Sense of humor - I love to fuck around and do not have a stick up my ass, I am serious when it comes to it but love to laugh with others and have fun because at the end of the day I understand that this is a game and I am having fun with friends.

Calmness - I maintain calmness in sits and in general can handle stressful situations when I am on the spot and I think that this is a necessity for a staff member to have.

Community Involvement - I am very involved in the community often responding to every application/post on the forums and talking with others in the discord and in game and love meeting new people and making new friends.

Approachable - I believe I am approachable and easy to talk to and can make friends with others no problem.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?: Yes I do

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?: Yes I do

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?: Yes I do

Heard about this staff app and I'm returning just to reply to it lol

I resigned completely earlier this week and I had not seen you on the server once before then. You are by no means an active player. You and your friend both made staff apps at the same time and +1'd each other at the exact same time. This tells me that you advertised your application and it is highly likely you did so. I do not think you deserve staff in any capacity.

LOL

Hi James,

In your application you wrote the below.

I believe I am deserving of a staff position on orbital servers for a range of reasons. The first reason is being my activeness. Ever since I have returned, I have shown great dedicated to the server, being on every day when I can and interacting with the community.

Who are you???? and can you remove Commissioner from under your name on the forums as you're not a part of the command team, Do Ex-Commissioner.

Haven't seen you on the server before or recently so I don't believe you should be a part of the staffing team.

Brad

SWAT-HC / EVENT-STAFF / STAFF

+1

James continues to display all the qualities he described, e.g., maturity, experience, sense of humour, etc. and has been staff before on this server. I have seen him play on the server recently and he is still the same friendly and funny guy he was when he was a staff member. I think he is extremely deserving of a staffing position and the combination of his previous staffing experience, zero warnings, and being the ex-captain of his rugby league team speaks volumes about him. Good luck James!

"Maturity - I believe I am very mature for my age although I may not act it sometimes and love to fuck around when it comes to it I am very composed and sensible in serious situations which occurs a lot when staffing."

Reading some of your messages back to the people who responded to your forums really shows how "mature" and "sensible" you are to be an admin.