Viper's Staff App

Viper939

Steam Community Link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199019864828

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:529799550

Discord User#:Viper939#1072

RP Name:Viper

Do you have a working Microphone?:no

What is your server time? (Post a screenshot):1676621099227.thumb.png.104983aa2a82dd75494160d873aa297b.png

What are your active days/times on the server?lo

w pop and high pop i can be on

How many warnings/blacklists/softbans do you have? (Post a screenshot):1676621127440.thumb.png.5ee9bd2774d4456576a5c40d5199615b.png

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples):I Have Had The Lead Mod Position On A Discontinued Darkrp Server. I Helped Keep The Minges Out And I Delt With Sits.

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?:Considering My Long Time On The Server And Willingness

To Help People I Believe That I Deserve The Position Of Staff Because I Have The Experience And Time To Commit And Help This Community With Every Bit Of My Time That I can use. I Will Not Be Bias To Any Party Of A Sit And I Will Try To Enhance The Experience Of Every Player Who Joins. I Have Gotten The Grasp Of The Rules Overtime And the Ins And Outs Of Them. I will be fair and always double Check The Rules To Make Sure I'm Always Correct With Every Sit. I Can Give Out Fair Judgement And Make Every Player Think That The Punishment Is Fair To Ensure They Don't Leave.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples):Here's A Thing That Actually Happened On Said Discontinued Server.

So I Was Taking A Sit With A Guy Who Got Rdmed By A Guy Who Just Joined. So i thought to my self i better check this minges friends and see if any one might be in here with us too so i put the names and steam id's in staff chat. A few minutes go by and someone in staff chat noticed 4 of his friends join When in a sit. so i go spectate one of them and i kid you not one of them went gun dealer and self supplied him and his friends and i pulled one of the guys into a sit and went for the others and they started rdming. so i called on the staff online to go get them into separate sits and i gave them these prompts they self supplied they are part of a friend group And They Are Minges and they all got perma banned.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?:Fairness, Good Judgement And professionalism

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?:Yes

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?:Yes

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?:Yes

Note: i like caps

1676617765257.thumb.png.05a77af233192ee6b5289d3881ebf270.png

1676617820986.thumb.png.6f225016dfa44d83962cac540e4147a6.png

Who tf is viper? I genuinely have never talked or seen your presence anywhere on the server and thats such a big thing when becoming staff. The no working microphone sounds extremely suspicious considering you seem really immature, especially in the teamwork question, which makes me believe you are trying to lie about your age through us not being able to hear your voice. I could be wrong, but that's just the vibe i get from you. No effort can be seen in the last question, making the application seemed rushed. Your warns could definitely be worse, and i can definitely say you have improved in learning the rules of the server, and that is definitely your strongpoint.

Its not out of the question that you could become staff, but try and put your foot in the door before you do so.

Sincerely,

Walterburg

-1 I dont remember the last time i saw you despite me being in the playtime screen shot i swore you have a working mic but i could but wrong and your barely on the warns are quite a few but if wallaby can get staff anybody can really and in terms of interactions i never really talked with you much
  • Like 1

Hi Viper,

Like the posts before me I've never seen you on the server before guessing your just coming back to orbital which is great I think you need to build yourself within the new community of orbital. Maybe reply in 2-4weeks once you have your name in the community again.

Your playtime on the server is great.

But for now its a.

Thanks Brad

SWAT-HC / STAFF / EVENT-STAFF

Decent app only problem is your current presence withing the community today is widely unknown and due to that fact I will be giving this a -1.

I recommend playing for a few days and get to know the people before making another staff application.

Best of luck!

• Like 1

I'm trying to be a little more lenient towards staff applications so I tried my best to look at every aspect of you within the community. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find enough positives to see you fit for the team.

Firstly, the most obvious ones being your Forum and Discord activity. You have very few Discord messages and this is your only forums post. This needs massive improvement as it shows your dedication towards the community and therefore, the role. In addition, you have gained a total of 2 hours and 30 minutes worth of playtime this week, over 3 total times you have joined. That is simply not something I want to see when you're trying out for staff.

I don't mind the quality of your app. I think you have put in a decent amount of effort and I do believe that you show some qualities of a staff member, however, the application isn't the only part of the process which is why I can't confidently +1 you as of yet. Your warnings are looking better too, it seems as though you made some mistakes in the past but have now improved from this. With this being said, is the reason as to why you haven't received warnings due to the fact that you're rarely online, or is it that you have a good knowledge of the rules? I have no idea.

Try your best to work on feedback given and interact more with the community, and I do believe you have a good shot at this. I wish you the best of luck.

I cant ever recall a situation where I have seen you on Viper. Regarding your warns you have racked a few up, but have 5 months clear from any other warn, shows you have improved on game knowledge. I hope to see you on more so that I can give you a +1 ❤️

Thank you for applying. I remember seeing you on the server a while back but not since. My feedback on your application itself is below:

What are your active days/times on the server?lo

w pop and high pop i can be on

This doesn't answer the question. It shows poor attention to detail and an inability to understand instruction.

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?:Considering My Long Time On The Server And Willingness

To Help People I Believe That I Deserve The Position Of Staff Because I Have The Experience And Time To Commit And Help This Community With Every Bit Of My Time That I can use. I Will Not Be Bias To Any Party Of A Sit And I Will Try To Enhance The Experience Of Every Player Who Joins. I Have Gotten The Grasp Of The Rules Overtime And the Ins And Outs Of Them. I will be fair and always double Check The Rules To Make Sure I'm Always Correct With Every Sit. I Can Give Out Fair Judgement And Make Every Player Think That The Punishment Is Fair To Ensure They Don't Leave.

I am unsure why you've chosen to capitalize every word here. It makes it very hard to read and I'd suggest separating points you want to make into separate lines/paragraphs.

I understand you've spent a lot of time on the server having fun. Unfortunately, nobody that currently plays is familiar with you, knows how you behave as a person nor are familiar with you. Please feel free to re-acquaint yourself with the server and its inhabitants before applying for staff. There have been rule changes while you're gone and you may not be familiar with them.

Additionally, anybody can claim to have the above traits. The well known adage "actions speak louder than words" definitely applies in this case. It would have helped if you included some examples where you demonstrate this trait.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples):Here's A Thing That Actually Happened On Said Discontinued Server.

So I Was Taking A Sit With A Guy Who Got Rdmed By A Guy Who Just Joined. So i thought to my self i better check this minges friends and see if any one might be in here with us too so i put the names and steam id's in staff chat. A few minutes go by and someone in staff chat noticed 4 of his friends join When in a sit. so i go spectate one of them and i kid you not one of them went gun dealer and self supplied him and his friends and i pulled one of the guys into a sit and went for the others and they started rdming. so i called on the staff online to go get them into separate sits and i gave them these prompts they self supplied they are part of a friend group And They Are Minges and they all got perma banned.

While I applaud your initiative to investigate and lead, this example has a few issues being:

1. It doesn't demonstrate your ability to work as a team. You've only ordered staff around which can be used to show initiative and leadership which aren't bad traits, but again, this demonstrates that you do not understand the requirement of the point here.
  2. It shows your fundamental misunderstanding of what it means to be a staff member on Orbital. We are not here to catch the rule breakers whenever we can like a Communist China where we watch every action players take. We are here to help the server be a fun and enjoyable place to be; not solely be strict enforcers of rules. Additionally, perma bans should not be something to be proud of, and is to be an option of last resort. If anything, we should try to reform these characters where we can to see if they would want to add to the server in a positive way be it in a gang or as mobsters, etc. They can still have fun as a group and organize raids if they enjoy killing people so much.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?:Fairness, Good Judgement And professionalism

Same as above, "actions speak louder than words". Nobody on the server can currently vouch for the above qualities.