Reset Your Kid

https://steamcommunity.com/id/ResetYourKid/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:653802997

Discord: Reset Your Kid#8552

In game name: Crystal Joe

Gametime: (In screenshot)

Warnings: (Also in screenshot)

No Bans or Blacklists

Why should I have the Trusted rank? / How can I help the community with the Trusted Rank?

I have seen some pretty funny things on orbital, and have probably caused some too, Orbital Darkrp is probably the only game that I can keep coming back to, and know I'll have fun at any hour. I like to think that with the Trusted rank, I'll be able to continue to create fun situations for myself, and others. I have had a couple warns, but aside from these 2 mishaps, I have a squeaky clean record. When I did get my 2 warnings, I was playing with some people that may not have made the best decisions, and that may have brushed onto me a little, I'm not blaming them for my actions, but I feel I have learnt from my actions, and now have a greater understanding of the rules, and the effect that my actions have on the people around me. The people on this server are great, and I hope to give other people a positive view on orbital and it's players too.

Am I familiar with the rules and guidelines of orbital darkrp?

I believe I have a good understanding of the rules of orbital darkrp, paired with common sense, I am confident I will make the right decisions, and rectify and wrongdoings I may make.

Do I agree that my rank can and will be stripped completely if misused?

I understand that the Trusted rank is a privilage, and can be taken away if I misuse it, the title of the rank being "Trusted" shows that you have earned the trust and respect of the people in orbital, and I promise to keep the trust of everyone locked up tight.

Do I agree not to abuse any powers given to me with this rank?

Yes, I promise to never misuse or abuse the various powers that are associated with the Trusted rank. I understand that the Trusted rank could give an unfair advantage over others when abused, and I promise to never ruin anyones day by doing this.

Thank you for taking the time to review my application.

-Crystal Joe

image_2023-02-15_181656586.thumb.png.5b030fc2fe2b7769182ae51e2ba1ead0.png

image_2023-02-15_181732750.png.95f8d3c731a43cf7f3652db20e74811f.png

-1 going to have to agree with duckers 1 ur play time is basicly the minimum requirement 2 i dont think i have ever seen you or met you interactions are very importent to know if somebody is purposly being annoying or somebody who acctully cares about the server theres a reason why trusted is called trusted which is to know if they can be trusted or not but if people barely know who you are then you cant be trusted i dont know why i made an entire fucking paragrath on this but who cares!

Hi Crystal Joe,

I haven't really seen you around the server much your warns are really low that's great but for me to give you a +1 I would like to see more of you around the server more hours / days on the server really need you to build yourself with the community of orbital servers.

Brad

SWAT-HC / STAFF / EVENT-STAFF

[JUSTIFY]Although you don't appear to be a minge or a terrible person, it appears to all of us who responded that your presence on the server hasn't been exceptional, resulting in the player base not knowing what type of player you are. Your application is very well written, and you have a clean history; therefore, please just try to improve your activity, and I am confident you will receive Trusted in no time. I wish you a fantastic day ahead, broski![/JUSTIFY]

I have seen Crystal Joe active on server only a hand full of times this is the reason I will be giving you a -1 as to be trusted. You need to be active with the community. Yes you have no warns for a while which is fantastic. I hope to see you active more on the server and keep a clean record.

DENIED

Poor community feedback.

Whilst your warnings are good, it seems as though a lot of people are unfamiliar with you.

As our requirements state, you must be well known within the community.

I'd suggest taking the time to review all feedback and improve if you wish to apply again in the future.

You may reapply in 1 week.