Fucking quit this game

Whalter Whyte

If any of you still play this game you need to fucking stop. This server is dead because the game is dying. But games in general are dumb as shit. Unless you’re like below year 10, go do something else bro ong, I promise you, you’ll thank yourself for loosing your virginity.

just quit and never look back.

If any of you still play this game you need to fucking stop. This server is dead because the game is dying. But games in general are dumb as shit. Unless you’re like below year 10, go do something else bro ong, I promise you, you’ll thank yourself for loosing your virginity.

Who are you?

bro really took the time to write this out XAXAXA. relax HC Conan

ok

you valid for that one (y)

best of wishes with your future little brother 💓

hey conan, thanks for everything in the pd man!!! too bad we don't use it anymore :(

How he felt after that

1676367225403.png.fb796fc1c176e3644c15a4d09a5a1b61.png

🤡

Also I think I wanna stay 100% halal certified therefore I will not lose my virgnity till marriage 🙏

Thanks for the offer tho 💀