I've been given the wrong punishment for my crimes

Andy Quint

I killed 3 people and then was brought to an admin sit (wallaby being the admin) I had been told by mirt that it would be a 72h WB and then wallaby state that "It's going to be a 1 week ban, as there was no intent to roleplay." Despite the fact I have been on the server for about an hour roleplaying before the RDMs. During the RDMs I was roleplaying as a mentally instable person which I had brought to wallabys attention and he said he didn't care then banned me and continued to teleport me into a crowd then telling them to kill me. This continued until I left.

I killed 3 people and then was brought to an admin sit (wallaby being the admin) I had been told by mirt that it would be a 72h WB and then wallaby state that "It's going to be a 1 week ban, as there was no intent to roleplay." Despite the fact I have been on the server for about an hour roleplaying before the RDMs. During the RDMs I was roleplaying as a mentally instable person which I had brought to wallabys attention and he said he didn't care then banned me and continued to teleport me into a crowd then telling them to kill me. This continued until I left.

Hello andy, So this happened a while ago around 4-5 days ago, i cant remember to much but i do remember around 2-3 people making a ticket about a MRDM, so i bought them to a sit and i saw in my logs you had killed 5+ players and damaged even more, I added NITRP as on orbital servers you cannot roleplay as a mentally unstable person and i had told you that multiple times. with the last thing i do not think i done that, however as a banned anyone can do anything to you.

• Like 1