Warn Appeal - Guen Stoer

Guen Stoer

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:99886122

In-game name: Guen Stoer

Time and date of warn (Use timezone): 5/02/2023 10:30 PM AEST

Name of the Staff Member that warned you: Gecko

Further details: I was warned for RDM for killing a thief who had just finished a raid on one of my group members, from down the road I had visually seen said thief finish the raid on said group member, not sure why him having stopped the raid should void my reason to kill him

Any evidence you can provide: Not sure what I could, but the staff did acknowledge that it had been 5 seconds since the raider stopped the raid

Have you become familiar with the rules?: Yes

Hello Guen!

The thief who made the ticket seemed quite adamant on you receiving the warn, and if my memory serves me right the logs did show me that he had stopped the raid 5 seconds before you had rdm'd him.

Although you were in the wrong I do not mind having this warn revoked due to the time-frame being so small, and understand that one could make an honest mistake such as this.

Accepted

While you did break the rules by killing the thief, I can understand why you thought it was okay hence why I am removing the warn and accepting your appeal.

In future please keep in mind that once the raid is finished you can't attack the raiders.

• Like 1