C'ya

Mirt

In the short time I've played on orbital, I have progressed a lot, I have become a well know face around the server, made so many friends, some I hope to stay in contact with.

However I have been demoted as staff, due to reasons I will not discuss on here.

I didn't want to leave the server, however I have noticed gmod has been consuming too much of my time and I think this demotion was probably for the better, I no longer have that commitment to the server and therefore no longer see a reason to keep playing.

I know this may come as disappointment to some of you and I'm sorry for that, and I wish the best of luck you all of your future endevours.

I have made a list of some of my favourite members of this community, these are the people who I have had the best of memories with, this however is not a list of all the people I like, just the ones that come to mind when I think of my time played on orbital.

John Kevin

Seagull

Joe soda

Nick

Andrew vape

Arpo

Wallaby

Gecko

Ryl

Catmealz

duckers

Garry Newman

Mersman

pharam

Please be aware I am certain I have forgotten a lot of names and if you think you should be there to, you probably should.

See you.

Goodbye Mirt :(

It was nice having you on staff even if it was for short time! It's true Gmod is a massive time sink so I'm happy you're moving on in that way. Make sure to dedicate that freed up time to something productive!

Be a producer and not a consumer! Get stuff done with that freed up time and you'll go super far :)

• Like 1