I'll finally touch grass (I'm leaving)

Mr Osama

So lads its time, I've been staff for a decent amount of time however all good times must come to an end, I know a lot of you don't like me an I know I probably wasn't the greatest staff member but I will miss every single one of you. I really do appreciate all of you again for making GMOD a genuine fun experience again and I hope that the current staff will go on to make the server even better.

I will be active in PD still and hopefully will try to make substantial changes. Such as that leveling system which I hope we can eventually push out since that'd be pretty fucking cool.

I would do what other staff members that have resigned in the past and listed the names of all the people they love and shit but honestly I really do like everyone in this community no matter how retarded you can all be, probably repeating myself here but yeah.

Good luck to everyone in the future and I wish you all the best, I may apply again in the future when I've got my life sorted. ❤️

Honestly never really got to know you properly, with that, I'm disappointed I wasn't able to get to know you well in the server. But from what I saw you were a great person to be around, and only positive experiences. Wish you the best for the future and I hope to one day see you again!

Sincerely, mirt.