Unreasonably Admin Behavior

SIMP4G4NYU

Pop Smoke

Between 9:30pm - 10:00pm (2/2/2023)

Wallaby

I have been falsely accused for RDM because one of you senior mods crossed a KOS sign in which he did not see, in this instance I am getting accused of RDM because of his fault of not seeing the WHITE KOS sign placed at the fence gate and several more located near the tree and on the rock. He called a ticket since we quote on quote RDM'D him because he only saw the KOS sign on the Tree and not the one before that. I don't see how that is my fault since he took an unusual route that would not commonly be taken. The admin (wallaby) which was on this case could not seem to reason with me and was very one sided and he did not bother to even pay attention or even listen to what I was trying to say. This is not the first instance in which this has happened yesterday on the 1st of the 2nd 2023 him and other fellow base mates who were also pro thief's begin to raid me and my mates base in which he had lost, during the raid when he was killed he respawned and instantly went into admin mode and accused us of having a quote on quote completely blacked out base in this instance we did not there were ways in which it was possible to see into the base after the first door has been breached. We gave him the benefit of the doubt and proceeded too listen to what he had to say, my mate attempted to reason with him in which they both had gotten into a heated argument and he did not bother to listen to what my mate had to say, he was very loud and expressive of his emotions, brought up the Blackout base rule which states quote on quote ;

(This is covered by the material rules. The server forbids base designs that are completely blacked out. It's almost as if you're blinded because you can't see anything. Besides, this is an unfair advantage since the defender is aware of the base design while the raider is clueless.)

[HEADING=2][/HEADING]

it was not the case with our base since seeing past that point was not a option for us either or the raiders making it so that we are both blind which is not stated by this rule or made apparent in the base building document. He is a very unreasonable administrator and it almost feels like it is a one sided argument when any reasoning comes into play. He never bothers to hear the opinion of the other side which is the one being reported. We are severely unhappy with the outcomes of both events and every time we make a ticket regardless on what ever it is in which the administrator (wallaby) approves and takes on the ticket there is going to be no rational end to the person who is accusing or being accused of we would like to formally address this manner and the mannerism in which the administrator behaves towards us. We would like to speak or get into contact with someone who is higher up than before mentioned administrator (wallaby) to resolve this almost personal matter that has started in the past day or so.

Evidence:

Witnesses: Pop Smoke, Souls, Kel Sharp, Bruh of Lordan

If needed we can recreate both situations that this report is being based off at an appropriate time

hello sir, So with this rule here: You must have a “KOS” sign clearly displayed at any entrances of your base and it must not be hidden. This includes making it invisible, blending it in with materials, concealing it slightly or placing it where players can only see it at a certain angle The sign was only seen from 1 entrance to your base/area however the other entrance did not have a KOS sign, and even if he took a unusual route, it is still you fault for not putting a KOS sign where everyone can view them. Now i let both you and souls share your side of the story multiple times, i had also TP'ed you to the spot where he entered and how he couldn't see the KOS sign, I had also seen his clip where he showed coming around the edge all the way to your base and he hadn't seen a KOS sign till the tree. As well on top of all that, from what i saw in the clip your KOS sign on the tree was the the regulated 50 size+ where it states that in the rules here: KOS and Building signs must have a minimum size of 50.

Onto the raid, i was not apart of that raid, Pharam made a ticket for someone to come view the base to see whether it was legal or not, it was under my understanding that pharam and duckers were raiding, i had TPed to the base, viewed it and shown you multiple ways on how it was illegal (Blackout base, Windows where you couldn't see the shooters head) I had told you how to fix them , and after several minutes of you trying to negotiate a illegal base I had shown you how to make it legal, By changing the material on the very very dark props and also making the windows legal by making both party's be able to see the others head and torso, which is under the rule: The "Head and Torso" rule applies here as well. You must be able to see the player's head or torso clearly. Peep holes, such as the ones shown above, are strictly forbidden. For a raider, this is a significant disadvantage. A defender may be able to see the raider's feet or head while the raider is unaware of the defender's whereabouts.

And although the black out base rules is not the clearest, you had a hallway which you could not see to the end because you had had multiple semi transparent props in the way, along side that when someone pick locked the front door they where met with a sold black fence which is against server rules as follows: This is also classified as "disorienting" stuff. This includes everything that is completely black, white, or fully mirrored. This produces an optical illusion, making it difficult for the player to see the actual base. As a result, the defender gains an unfair advantage. These materials can be used, but not for the entire base. You must be able to see the rough design of the base itself. This also includes any coloured bases, such as complete red or whole blue. along side breaks the rule of: No one-way shooting fences (raiders must be able to see who is shooting them)

Now i had let you and souls talk alot, yes there were times when i was explaining the rules, then one of you would try and over speak me and i would ask for you to let me finish, after talking i let you and souls also talk, it was not a one sided conversation as there were multiple times i was listening to you guys in both situations and sides of the stores, Not only while in the sit did i directed you to the forums and discord if you are wanting to make a complaints i also had taking you to the place where it occurred trying to show you how he couldn't see the KSO sign, but no matter what i said you could not belive the words coming out of my mouth, Now if you are wanting the clip ill ask fetus milkshake if he still has it. but i do believe i handled both situations the right way, letting everyone speak, and showing you how to improve

I would just like you to state clearly in what way does this backfire onto me for fetus not being able to see the sign when he was knowingly walking into an area that had multiple KOS signs around it (he was on the other side where the rock is when he showed the police the base. I do understand that no matter the way he took it did matter since the sign wasn't visible from the part of the roof he was standing on, but it should just be common knowledge that the area is KOS and yet he took it upon himself to think that the KOS sign only covered from the tree onwards, I do understand that it was the only KOS sign he saw but if he had look around just a little bit he would of seen the sign that he missed causing this confusion. I have also took into account of the sizing of the KOS sign and have adjusted such in future bases making it comply to the rule of it needing to be a size of 60 stated in the Building Guidelines document. Now the blackout base rules as you said don't clearly state this being a fail base and I would like to see an update in the Base Guidelines document and I will allow you to use that base as a example to make that rule more clear to get rid of any future confusion.

So as far as I'm reading we have come to a agreement on the base, i can assure you i have been working on a anew updated building guideline and i am pretty close to finishing it just some more things needed to be added,

No i understand when you say its commons sense however, unfortunately common sense is not talked about in the rules, and yes event though if he did look around he might have seen it but the thing is he hasn't, meaning he had not known he was in a KOS area, so unfortunately because the sign was no the regulated "60" and was not visible to all players (Even if he came from a weird way) i do not think the RDM warn should be removed.

But this is also about how i am at staffing, now in the response above, you never mention the part about my staffing capability's do you want to continue that in your next reply please.

I feel like if we had came to this conclusion during the time it was happening that would solved half of the problem as well as I feel like your expression and mannerism during these conversations between events made it continue into a argument when none was necessary. So I feel like if you made things more clear and made the situation more understandable in a calm manner none of this would of happened.

Yes but I feel like during the situations it wasn't handled in a calm manner and it escalated to a point where it was just a heated argument so possibly slowing things down till both parties understand with also bringing up the rules and telling what part of what rule they broke and how it could be avoided and you have told us how to avoid certain things but at the time it was just a heated conversation and nothing was taken to heart.