Jenin Tanimoto's Trusted Application

Jenin Tanimoto

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/JustRadio/

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:519578284

Discord User#: Radio#6542

Your in-game name: Jenin Tanimoto

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

Screenshot2023-01-31233455.thumb.png.5104227963fd7f70f2ccd0fa09d5bead.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot)

Screenshot2023-01-31233924.thumb.png.60967f4e4465a7476dd6a08a7ebd0170.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

Above is the image of my softbans/blacklists etc.

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

I believe I am a known member of the Orbital community, I reached the rank of Sergeant as an officer and I understand the responsibilities of my roles. My time on the server and the fact that my warns aren't recent should be a good reason to reward me with the trusted rank.

I've helped new players however I can with either experience on how a role works, money or just guns. Either way I enjoy helping out others on the server.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

More or less what I already do. I mess around new players and help out with base building or weed growing. I understand the rules and I remind others about them when I believe they might do something wrong. I also donate money to players who need it. I believe it's our job to make this server more pleasant by prioritizing having fun while also following the rules of the server.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

I believe I'm well acquainted with the rules and guidelines, Yes.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

Of course.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

Yes.

• Like 2

+1

Seen him alot when other staff arnt on, Really chill guy, 3 warns 1+ week play time good as well,

Jenin is a really chill dude, always finding the best out of every situation, i believe all interactions with this man are good, and that jenin is a humble sweet man.

To me he shows signs of what a great community member could be

• Like 1

+1

Jenin is a good member of this community and is a really positive person when in game. He understands the rules of the server well and is a great supporter of the roleplay situations.

I believe Jenin is deserving of the trusted position and would be a great representative for the server and for new players! Thanks for applying Jenin and I hope you get it!

Had some great interactions with jenin, He is very kind, respectful and hilarious, never seen him in a negative situation.

Jenin is the exact type of person who should be trusted and this is why I am giving him a

+1

Wish you the best of luck with your application.

+1

Pretty cool person I have had you in a few of my sits and you a very chill person and just very positive in general. You give out good vibes!. Never have had a bad interaction with you, you seem pretty fit for the trusted role. Also I am always seeing you online which is good.

GoodLuck!

DENIED

While you had great community feedback, you received a FailRP Warning while your application was up. Any warnings that you receive while an application is up will result in a denial of said application.

You may reapply in a week.