What is your game time? (Post a screenshot):

2.thumb.PNG.01ba28249ba0702e49ee941307d1019a.PNG

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

Capture.thumb.PNG.a2a12f06a124499944da51d5a2d2cdd8.PNG

How many soft bans or blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): Up Above

What is your current police rank? Inspector

What is your current SWAT rank?: Sergeant

What is your current detective rank? Detective

What are your other ranks? (Sniper, Medic, etc.): SWAT Sniper-Sergeant, SWAT Medic-Sergeant Major

Why do you believe that you should be a Commissioner/Commander/Dt-CO?

(Because it is me, I always deserve commander) I believe I deserve commander because I am a friendly guy who can make this community fun, and I am now active as well, and I really want to change things up and start coming up with ideas and suggestions on how to make PD more enjoyable.

Explain what you would be giving to the community once you received this role:

What i would be giving to this community is ideas towards a more enjoyable pd, trying to make sure all the cops are not breaking the rules and some new and fun events to do.

What are some qualities that make you stand out from other police officers?

some qualities are how friendly i am, how i can create a lot of fun times within the community, and that this time i am willing to commit time towards this server, because last time i was commander i didn't really bother about being active or completing quota, but i have changed since then, i was being dumb and not thinking about the consequences.

Additional Comments: i am changed from when i last was a commander. I am also very active on the discord servers and can be trusted as i am a former commander

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given?: Yes

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?: Yes

Do you agree to follow the Commissioner & Commander expectations once given?: Yes

• Like 1

+1

well starting of King obama if honestly a Great guy with instresting ideas Which I dont want to know, Has previously been apart of the command god knows how many times, with great experience with being a Commander I believe he would be great fit back a commander, Also great amount of time with some what low warns

Cheesy man - Ruby Bartosh

I think you would be a good fit for Commander however you are fairly in-active in game and the last thing we need right now is in-active people on the command team as majority are inactive.

You have experience which is good and reading you application you seem genuine about your return.

I think you are a good guy and have plenty of great interactions with you but if you increases your playtime in-game then I would have no problem giving you a +1.

For now it's a -1.

Goodluck.

Hi,

I have been seeing you on the server seems like you are getting back into Gmod and the server and helping out the community. You seem like a good guy I really hope you stay active on the server as we do need more commissioners/Commanders on the server.

Has been helping me out on some events/patrols.

+1

Brad

Edited by Brad
  • Like 1

Hello there Obama Obama. You will be receiving a -1 from me today. I do not see you online on the server frequently and I have only seen you maybe once or twice in the past 2 weeks. Your application is extremely short and does not provide much detail for as to why you deserve the commander position. I know that you have been Commander in the past, however, that does not mean that you deserve it currently. If you improve on your game activity and maybe re-write a bit of your application I will consider giving you a +1 instead of the current -1.

Best of luck

Sincerely

Fetus Milkshake

• Like 1

Your application is ok and you have good playtime, warns, rants, etc. But you have only just gotten back into the server. I haven't seen you much but when I have, you were always fun to be around and you seemed passionate about playing more actively. I didn't see what kind of commander you were like before this but I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt.

+1

Hey obama xx

Its a +1 from me,

He was a good commander back in the day when he was active, hes got the experience that we need on the team and no doubt if hes truly coming back he will make a great commander. Warn history is really good having a good distance from those singles warnings, forums is looking good wouldnt hurt to add some more in but.

Decent application detailing why you deserve commander, look if he can come back on a fresh slate no doubt he can be one of the best commander, but again I do have some worries you were extremely inactive for a while im guessing you were just burnt from staffing and trying to uphold your responsibilitys which can be a struggle, I get it.

Not a worry in my mind that you wont do a good job on commander,

best of luck